Harry Anderson | Page 2 | Vital Football

Harry Anderson

Casperimp - 3/5/2017 11:00

Hope we sign Anderson a really good player with bags of potential.

Interesting that his twitter profile is all of him in a Lincoln City kit including his background. Nothing on there about Peterborough apart a little bit saying Peterborough on loan at Lincoln. He was saying how much he loved being at Lincoln when I heard him talking at Maidstone.

You must have been stood quite close to me at Maidstone. I was initially right in front of Harry and we chatted a bit about football matters. He was carrying an injury, hence not in the squad. He seems to love Lincoln City, as you rightly pointed out. I'd sign him up.

Impalex - 3/5/2017 11:23

Casperimp - 3/5/2017 11:00

Hope we sign Anderson a really good player with bags of potential.

Interesting that his twitter profile is all of him in a Lincoln City kit including his background. Nothing on there about Peterborough apart a little bit saying Peterborough on loan at Lincoln. He was saying how much he loved being at Lincoln when I heard him talking at Maidstone.

You must have been stood quite close to me at Maidstone. I was initially right in front of Harry and we chatted a bit about football matters. He was carrying an injury, hence not in the squad. He seems to love Lincoln City, as you rightly pointed out. I'd sign him up.

I was stood right next to you then chatting to Sam Habergham! and ear wigging obviously :grin: