Harrogate | Vital Football

Harrogate

Old Poolie

Vital Squad Member
A test of Pools potential for getting into the playoff pack.
We need to, a least, get a draw from this fixture if we are to push towards the top of the table.

3-0 to Harrogate with 15 minutes to add. I think this is what you would call a reality check. I was quite optimistic going into this one but I guess this has been on the cards for quite some time. Can we bounce back from this hammering to get a win against the league leaders next match? Not gonna happen then we face Harrogate again. Play offs as far away as ever. Gutted.

A test of Pools potential for getting into the playoff pack.
We need to, a least, get a draw from this fixture if we are to push towards the top of the table.
Yes agree, come on boys we want all of you to play the game of your lives on Saturday. That means winning every tackle, chasing every lost cause and defending like your life depends on . If you're colleague loses the ball,win it back and shoot on sight on every occasion when your near the box. remembering to dart in to the area for any rebounds or parries from the keeper. Everyone of you should reflect over this evening and tomorrow morning, stand up and be counted and get in to the mind set that you are unbeatable. You know you can do it lads so do it. From now on until the end of the season you are all possessed with total focus and immense concentration and will go on an unbeaten run till the end of the season. Now do it, nothing more nothing less, play like men possessed. Feel the crowd on your side , shouting your names like warriors going in to battle. From now on you are called the invincible and will take these messages in to your consciousness. You are now transformed. Good luck and God bless you all.

Last edited: