Harris gone | Vital Football

Harris gone

Ready made for Southend. I also wouldn't be surprised to see him manage us in the future.
I was told by someone who knows Harris that Scally made an approach to talk to him when Pennock left, so I too wouldn’t be surprised.

I reckon he can get a better job than Sarfend

He probably could but I think he lives there though so may fancy it in terms of convenience. Speaking to Millwall mates they seem to think Harris is a very good league one manager and motivator but not tactically astute enough for the championship.

He probably could but I think he lives there though so may fancy it in terms of convenience. Speaking to Millwall mates they seem to think Harris is a very good league one manager and motivator but not tactically astute enough for the championship.

You're right, he does live over Nobby's way

I was told by someone who knows Harris that Scally made an approach to talk to him when Pennock left, so I too wouldn’t be surprised.

When Pennock left we were struggling in league one and Harris was in the championship with Millwall. Scally may have fancied a chat but if it was about taking the job on then I imagine it was a very brief conversation.

When Pennock left we were struggling in league one and Harris was in the championship with Millwall. Scally may have fancied a chat but if it was about taking the job on then I imagine it was a very brief conversation.
This is very true but Harris was under some pressure at Millwall despite this and there was talk of him leaving.

Isn't he a Southend fan?