Happy Xmas 2020 | Vital Football

Happy Xmas 2020

Steve from Oz

Vital Football Legend
Christmas Eve has arrived down under so here's wishing all the Norwich Vital crew and outside guests and all families and the football fraternity as a whole a very Merry Xmas and a happy New Year

" Let only love, passion and respect be your agenda"

"May your heart be forever grateful"

Happy Christmas to you and Mrs Steve. Let's hope 2021 is significantly better.

Happy Christmas to all the Vital family; I hope you all stay Covid free.

Merry Christmas everyone ! Let’s hope we will all be rid of Covid in the summer and can all be together again .

Just me and Mrs YB here for Christmas. I have had to cancel the trip to stay with Northern , but that can wait until after the vacation process !

Merry Christmas to all Vital City Fans.
Hope you make the most if it before the latest lockdown arrives.
Like you YB just the 2 of us plus allowed household here on the day for
Christmas Lunch.

Miss DG Junior stuck in London with flat mate who decided not to risk
travelling back home and breaking the rules.

Hope all the people on packed trains last Saturday who crammed together and risked bringing variant back to their families are proud of themselves.

Happy xmas and new yr guys, stay safe and well. Lets try enjoy the rest of this season as its starting to feel like another winning season!!

Reactions: Rex
Merry Christmas to all at vital Norwich, hope you’re all keeping well!

Can’t wait to get back to Carrow Road to see everyone again, hopefully by the end of this season.
YB we’ll have a massive party next year instead when hopefully all this is over!

Merry Christmas all. Here’s hoping for a better 2021. It will be a very quiet one here with both my offspring and their partners trapped in tier 4 so just myself and Mr S. It will be the laziest Christmas ever!