Happy The Fear Day | Page 2 | Vital Football

Happy The Fear Day

I was only recalling your 40th birthday party after the lunchtime match with Chelsea back in 2008 and hope you are still wearing the expensive pressie I brought over from Ireland.
I used to love those occasional "meet ups". Any thoughts on doing one on Zoom, perhaps getting a "personality" (other than yourself of course) to talk to us?
I've also noticed, Jonathan, thatyou share your birthday with my grandson, Jaden, who is twelve today.

Not really. Trying to line a few up to do the Brian Little - Rob Bishop (and soon The Fear) esque interviews for Liam, as a way to help him along. But no, not sure I'd want to do zoom things like that, it is asking a lot of the good guys to do such things really.

I think as the elder, he shares his birthday with me.

I shall allow you to sit corrected, as opposed to stand corrected. I am kind like that, as you will have noticed, having been around these parts a long, long time!

:grinning::tophat:

#pendantichatbackoff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing to think that was 12 years ago mate. And that you were the only person who brought me a present for my 40th! :lol:

Amazing to think that was 12 years ago mate. And that you were the only person who brought me a present for my 40th! :lol:

Oi, I didn't email you for a day with a new idea (or something like that!). That's a present in itself surely. :hmmm:

Not really. Trying to line a few up to do the Brian Little - Rob Bishop (and soon The Fear) esque interviews for Liam, as a way to help him along. But no, not sure I'd want to do zoom things like that, it is asking a lot of the good guys to do such things really.

I think as the elder, he shares his birthday with me.

I shall allow you to sit corrected, as opposed to stand corrected. I am kind like that, as you will have noticed, having been around these parts a long, long time!

:grinning::tophat:

#pendantichatbackoff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another error on my part - I thought it was 2008 rather than 2009, thereby making you a year older than you really are. Apologies.
As one pedant to another I have no problem with being corrected.

Another error on my part - I thought it was 2008 rather than 2009, thereby making you a year older than you really are. Apologies.
As one pedant to another I have no problem with being corrected.

Ha, I don't know what day it is most of the time, let alone years!!!!

I had only ben on here for a short time back then. I remember the photograph you pasted of you with the cake. I also remember thinking to myself......Only 40...... really.