Happy Prince William Day | Vital Football

Happy Prince William Day

James06

Vital Football Legend
Many happy returns to the Duke of Cambridge - Villa through and through!!

:105: :77:

No hair, the heir has got no hair.

Oooh I'm so clever.

Picture of him with his crown...

:77:

Might be the wrong day for this, or inappropriate in this thread, if so kindly ignore.

But seen a few of you here and on Facebook call him sir.

Is that serious? You subjugate to someone a lot younger just because he is born to a (much changed and bastardised) bloodline and is born into privilege ?

Do you really see them as above you and in need of cap doffing so to speak or as said subjugation?

Honestly, not a dig or anything, I just don't get it. I will never be a subject, just a citizen!

I'm a loyal subject and would bow to William (as I would any member of the royals) although to be fair to him I don't think hed be that arsed if people didn't.

James06 - 21/6/2013 22:08

I'm a loyal subject and would bow to William (as I would any member of the royals) although to be fair to him I don't think hed be that arsed if people didn't.

Yup. Same here.

The Fear - 21/6/2013 21:49

Might be the wrong day for this, or inappropriate in this thread, if so kindly ignore.

But seen a few of you here and on Facebook call him sir.

Is that serious? You subjugate to someone a lot younger just because he is born to a (much changed and bastardised) bloodline and is born into privilege ?

Do you really see them as above you and in need of cap doffing so to speak or as said subjugation?

Honestly, not a dig or anything, I just don't get it. I will never be a subject, just a citizen!

I just think it's polite, but also, I love the royal family.

When I came back from America this year, I found my self saying 'thank you sir' to the guy who served me at McDonalds on the way back from the airport. I was getting called sir all week over there, just by people who I was sitting at the poker table with.

Oh I use sir a lot, I enjoy it, but not in this sort of instance!!

Just interested really. Think after the Queen it should all end but I know very well I am in the minority lol

But, I defend your right to have that opinion.

You TRAITOR

However I'm disappointed you didn't get the watch based gag.

James06 - 21/6/2013 22:08

I wouldn't bow but then again I am not supposed too. A little curtsy maybe though I would probably wobble these days and end up on my arse.