Happy New Year To All | Vital Football

Happy New Year To All

BMF 53

Vital Youth Team
2019 has been a great year at Lincoln City. The year began with a memorable trip to Goodison and ended with the destruction of a much-tipped Ipswich Town. In between we had a memorable promotion.

My best wishes to the team and board who have made this year possible and the amazing supporters both home and away, who have travelled to watch the imps. Many thanks also to the great people who look after this board and make it a place that we all enjoy visiting.

Up the imps and I hope that everyone has a great 2020. Bring on the posh!

2019 has been a great year at Lincoln City. The year began with a memorable trip to Goodison and ended with the destruction of a much-tipped Ipswich Town. In between we had a memorable promotion.

My best wishes to the team and board who have made this year possible and the amazing supporters both home and away, who have travelled to watch the imps. Many thanks also to the great people who look after this board and make it a place that we all enjoy visiting.

felice anno nuovo

Probably the only good thing about this year for me has been the football, so I will echo those sentiments!

On a personal note not a great year and not so many Imps matches attended because of it. Lending support to those I hold dear has been my main focus, not plastic just the way it is.

I wish all Imps and everyone everywhere for that matter Peace and above all Good Health in 2020.

Last edited:
On a personal note not a great year and not so many Imps matches attended because of it. Lending support to those I hold dear has been my main focus, not plastic just the way it is.

I wish all Imps and everyone everywhere for that matter Peace and above all Good Health in 2020.
I'd echo that myself. Missed a few games due to illness of my far better half. Sadly, in hospital with her tonight due to infection! Hope next year improves for her.
All the very best to all on here and your families. Enjoy the night if you're out. Barney have a dram for me :guiness::guiness:

I'd echo that myself. Missed a few games due to illness of my far better half. Sadly, in hospital with her tonight due to infection! Hope next year improves for her.
All the very best to all on here and your families. Enjoy the night if you're out. Barney have a dram for me :guiness::guiness:

Hey you take care and especially your wife.
Hope things work out and you can both celebrate New Year back home soon.

Last edited:
Best wishes & a Happy New Year to all our members & also to Plumbob's wife, here's hoping it's only a short stay in Hospital for her.
And last but not least to our Team, & best wishes for the rest of the season may it be a good one.

Happy New Year to all my fellow Imps, wishing you happiness and all good things for 2020. A pleasure and a privilege to discuss/banter/chat/ramble randomly with you all.

Three points tomorrow would be nice, too! COYI......

Happy New Year to all my fellow Imps, wishing you happiness and all good things for 2020. A pleasure and a privilege to discuss/banter/chat/ramble randomly with you all.

Three points tomorrow would be nice, too! COYI......

And a very happy new year to our very own Hither xxxxxx

To all the forum members have a prosperous 2020 will make the game tomorrow before hrading back down under on Friday. Im sure all the ex pats agree with me you guys/gals keep us all up to speed with all the high and lows regarding the imps. Good luck all

Safe trip home Bris and a very happy New Year. Hope you enjoy the game and the Imps produce another ‘Ipswich’ performance For you. Happy New Year to all Imps fans everywhere. 🎉🥂👏👏

Happy new year to all the imps, I hope life treats you well and most importantly health is good. Roll on tomorrow great to have another home match. Up the imps.

Happy New Year Imps. Wishing you all good health and happiness throughout the coming year.

CMON U IMPS! 3 Pts tomorrow please.