Happy Emi. | Vital Football

Happy Emi.

fanforlife

Alert Team
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/ukne...-from-east-london-high-rise-blaze/ar-BB1gtysI
1620412317242.png
BB1eewqR.img

Emiliano Buendia has insisted that he is happy at Carrow Road but will have to see what happens with his future following the Canaries’ promotion back to the Premier League.
Buendia has been instrumental in helping to establish the Canaries as the Championship’s most outstanding team this season. He has managed to register an impressive tally of 13 goals and 15 assists in his 35 league appearances. That has been key to helping Daniel Farke’s side bounce back at the first time of asking and could also now help them wrap up the league title.
The attacker’s form has unsurprisingly seen him continue to attract the attentions of other clubs and it has been reported that Arsenal remain interested in him. While Football League World has also reported that Liverpool are also keeping tabs on the playmaker. Further reports have also linked him with a potential move to the likes of Atletico Madrid, Sevilla and Villarreal.
Speaking to the media following Norwich’s promotion, Buendia outlined once again that he will have to see what his future holds in the summer, but he was also keen to stress that he remains happy at Carrow Road and is pleased to have helped the club get back to the Premier League.
He said: “Everyone knows I have a contract here, I am really happy here but everyone has hopes for the future.
“I always say that I am really pleased with this club, it means a lot for me and my life, and also for my family.
“I am really happy and we will see what happens in the future.
“It means a lot, it’s the best league in the world and everybody wants to play in this type of league.
“So for me, in personal terms, it’s amazing to come back again, so hopefully we’ll have a very good season.”
Like the sound of the last paragraph!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/ukne...-from-east-london-high-rise-blaze/ar-BB1gtysI
View attachment 48439
BB1eewqR.img

Emiliano Buendia has insisted that he is happy at Carrow Road but will have to see what happens with his future following the Canaries’ promotion back to the Premier League.
Buendia has been instrumental in helping to establish the Canaries as the Championship’s most outstanding team this season. He has managed to register an impressive tally of 13 goals and 15 assists in his 35 league appearances. That has been key to helping Daniel Farke’s side bounce back at the first time of asking and could also now help them wrap up the league title.
The attacker’s form has unsurprisingly seen him continue to attract the attentions of other clubs and it has been reported that Arsenal remain interested in him. While Football League World has also reported that Liverpool are also keeping tabs on the playmaker. Further reports have also linked him with a potential move to the likes of Atletico Madrid, Sevilla and Villarreal.
Speaking to the media following Norwich’s promotion, Buendia outlined once again that he will have to see what his future holds in the summer, but he was also keen to stress that he remains happy at Carrow Road and is pleased to have helped the club get back to the Premier League.
He said: “Everyone knows I have a contract here, I am really happy here but everyone has hopes for the future.
“I always say that I am really pleased with this club, it means a lot for me and my life, and also for my family.
“I am really happy and we will see what happens in the future.
“It means a lot, it’s the best league in the world and everybody wants to play in this type of league.
“So for me, in personal terms, it’s amazing to come back again, so hopefully we’ll have a very good season.”
Like the sound of the last paragraph!
Yes, I really love the sound of his happiness but when he talks of the best for his family, I am a pragmatist. A slice of a transfer fee is enormous for his family especially when a career threatening injury is just around all footballers corner.

Valid comment CK . I don’t mind if Emi goes to better himself and to give his family a future . What I don’t want to see is him go and our team drastically weakened soley because the Smiths can cling to owning a club they can’t afford to run in the Premier League

Agreed. Bettering yourself is acceptable but footballers earn obscene money
( earning more a week than maximum grant for a disabled adaption project )
so after wages they will receive at Norwich anything more is pure greed.

...... What I don’t want to see is him go and our team drastically weakened soley because the Smiths can cling to owning a club they can’t afford to run in the Premier League

He has not gone yet but he will do eventually and the Smiths will cling to the ownership of the club without sufficient resources to back the club properly in the transfer market.

The squad gets weakened every time a gem goes and we have to pray that the recruitment team can pull out yet another miracle.

So the price of 40m is an issue for the Gunners. It’s reported that Edu will try and get creative and drive down his asking price. That involves the likes of Eddie Nketiah or Reiss Nelson offered to Norwich as part of the deal. Surely the value of either player plus the difference ? Is still 40m.

I do not want an exchange nor will SW ( I think )
If we lose our best player, the replacement has to be the best possible and not
taken from a limited number of arsenal rejects,

So the price of 40m is an issue for the Gunners. It’s reported that Edu will try and get creative and drive down his asking price. That involves the likes of Eddie Nketiah or Reiss Nelson offered to Norwich as part of the deal. Surely the value of either player plus the difference ? Is still 40m.
No thanks to those two. It's money or nothing thank you very much. We could lose Aarons and emi. Blimey the recruitment better be good this season. They will both surely bring in 80 million how much will we reinvest and also before that how much does DF have to spend? On the pink un chat the guys seemed to think DF will have a transfer kitty of around 25/30 million....I doubt that. I think it will be more like 10/15 million