Happy Easter Everyone | Page 3 | Vital Football

Happy Easter Everyone

The way some of you guys been going on about boozing, seems you have a bigger stash at home.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52199185

Coronavirus: What's happening to the beer left in pubs?

Read that article earlier this morning.

The worst part was that the breweries will need 2-3 weeks notice to ramp up the new batch. There's a high risk pubs will open without any draft beer !!!

Anyway, in the real world there is a pandemic going on :-)

The way some of you guys been going on about boozing, seems you have a bigger stash at home.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52199185

Coronavirus: What's happening to the beer left in pubs?
That report got me all emotional . Pouring my pint down a drain ! What is it all coming to .
the strange part is that I don’t actually miss the beer , I’ve got it indoors , it’s the banter with my mates , the wind ups , the jokes , the sharing of information , finding out who can do what , and for how much , just the general bollocks of it all .
As I drive to the allotment , I should walk really , it’s only ten minutes, I often see one of the regulars and we give a wave to each other . I can’t wait to get in there again . But I will. I have a feeling the pubs will open long before I feel I can trust the world again . The young ones will be let out first . Good luck to them . Just hope it doesn’t start a second wave , the one the government want to use to get rid of the pension burden . And no , I’m not feeling down or depressed about it .
I am going back into “my” pub , but when I think it’s right . Probably Christmas next year . Ha ha .

That report got me all emotional . Pouring my pint down a drain ! What is it all coming to .
the strange part is that I don’t actually miss the beer , I’ve got it indoors , it’s the banter with my mates , the wind ups , the jokes , the sharing of information , finding out who can do what , and for how much , just the general bollocks of it all .
As I drive to the allotment , I should walk really , it’s only ten minutes, I often see one of the regulars and we give a wave to each other . I can’t wait to get in there again . But I will. I have a feeling the pubs will open long before I feel I can trust the world again . The young ones will be let out first . Good luck to them . Just hope it doesn’t start a second wave , the one the government want to use to get rid of the pension burden . And no , I’m not feeling down or depressed about it .
I am going back into “my” pub , but when I think it’s right . Probably Christmas next year . Ha ha .
A beer in the local is so much more enjoyable than a beer at home. Whether I'll be in a hurry to visit our restaurants and bars when they reopen is however doubtful.

Got me all confused with your 'waves' WW!. Are you talking about a 2nd wave to your mate when driving to your allotment?!!!!...