Happy Easter Everyone | Vital Football

Happy Easter Everyone

I've not been good company for a few days now so I've not been inflicting myself on here much.

But as you are a decent bunch of lads I just wanted to say I hope you all have as nice a time as you possibly can .
'Happy' Easter Chiv?. Could be happier, but may as well get used to the new definition of 'happy'. Unless of course you have something planned like Grealish or Walker!

Wouldn't worry about the 'good company' comment mate. The sole reason I visit and engage on this forum - genuine opinions. Let it rip!

You have a good and safe un.

The ’Easter Break’ is off to a great start up here...the pre-lockdown supermarket looters have used up all their hoarded stuff, and now with big Easter get-togethere planned have returned on mass to my local supermarkets...when I finally got inside the shelves looked like a shoal of pirahnas had passed through....

Anyway Chiv, I hope you find something to ease your mood and just enjoy being...I know the bare-faced lying in the media about all this is frustrating but we can’t do anything about it mate so try to count your blessings and relax...

when I went for my walk round my village tonight I was just marvelling at the fact that I was listening to my favourite music being played from my phone to my Bose Sport earplugs with remarkable fidelity and thinking how lucky I was...there was Phil Collins blasting away when I heard clapping in the background...I thought I was hearing some new detail of the recording when I spotted a woman standing in her doorway clapping and I realised it was the 8 pm clap for the NHS...it made me feel humble and grateful...however misguided the government handling of the situation is ordinary people are mostly good-hearted and it was good to have thst reaffirmed...

Have a good one mate

The ’Easter Break’ is off to a great start up here...the pre-lockdown supermarket looters have used up all their hoarded stuff, and now with big Easter get-togethere planned have returned on mass to my local supermarkets...when I finally got inside the shelves looked like a shoal of pirahnas had passed through....

Anyway Chiv, I hope you find something to ease your mood and just enjoy being...I know the bare-faced lying in the media about all this is frustrating but we can’t do anything about it mate so try to count your blessings and relax...

when I went for my walk round my village tonight I was just marvelling at the fact that I was listening to my favourite music being played from my phone to my Bose Sport earplugs with remarkable fidelity and thinking how lucky I was...there was Phil Collins blasting away when I heard clapping in the background...I thought I was hearing some new detail of the recording when I spotted a woman standing in her doorway clapping and I realised it was the 8 pm clap for the NHS...it made me feel humble and grateful...however misguided the government handling of the situation is ordinary people are mostly good-hearted and it was good to have thst reaffirmed...

Have a good one mate
In The Air Tonight

Would've been very apt.

Chiv , doesn’t really matter if you’re a grumpy bugger at the moment or not. What matters is that you are ok ( well)
Use this space to sound off as much as you like . Rant and rave ......If no one else answers you , I will . Or , if it helps , send me a PM . .
I asked on a couple of threads if anyone had heard from you and Ex said you posted on a thread the day before , which i missed .
It’s good to talk buddy . Even if you are a grumpy bastard .
Happy Easter . Doesn’t really feel like Easter , doesn’t feel like anything , but have a happy one .

Have a good one mate
Ha ha , that must have felt surreal Harry , feeling like you were being applauded for walking around . Hope you didn’t start waving back !

In The Air Tonight

Would've been very apt.
Would have been but it was Take a Look at Me Now which was also appropriate because that was what the clappers were doing....trouble is, good as those ear pods are sonically they do turn you into a version of Herman Munster with the bolts appearing to go through your ears....not the best look

Would have been but it was Take a Look at Me Now which was also appropriate because that was what the clappers were doing....trouble is, good as those ear pods are sonically they do turn you into a version of Herman Munster with the bolts appearing to go through your ears....not the best look
No doubt you've seen this before, but...

Don't forget to turn up your Bose speakers on full blast for the gorilla impression at the end!