Happy Clappers 0-1 Doom Mongors | Vital Football

Happy Clappers 0-1 Doom Mongors

loudmouthblue

Vital Football Hero
Censorship has stopped a legitimate thread, those that turned it into a vehicle for insulting others have won, the could not handle the fact that some are sick to the back teeth at their constant moans, jibes and digs at the club on any given subject.

The worrying thing is the Brexit thread containing some of the vilest insults and accusations has been allowed to continue.

Folk moan. It's natural. Especially round these parts. Other folk moan about folk moaning. Moaning allows folk to get stuff off their chest.

On a forum, it's a given. It might be premature, baseless, ill conceived, ignorant of the facts, biased, bigoted, or occasionally, jystified. Its always there though.

In response to the moaners (and the moaners moaning about the moaners), folk (moaners) sometimes get a little carried away with themselves, and start to call names. Then other folk moan about that.

Its life. Its a forum. Get over it.

Censorship has stopped a legitimate thread, those that turned it into a vehicle for insulting others have won, the could not handle the fact that some are sick to the back teeth at their constant moans, jibes and digs at the club on any given subject.

The worrying thing is the Brexit thread containing some of the vilest insults and accusations has been allowed to continue.

LMB....not so sure that 'censorship' has stopped a legitimate thread, imo it's the thread that's probably broke the camel's back so to speak in that a fair majority of the threads were being spoiled by a few warring factions with this thread becoming the latest. Agree with u regards the Brexit thread, in it's very nature / title was divisive at best with the inevitable insults...

Folk moan. It's natural. Especially round these parts. Other folk moan about folk moaning. Moaning allows folk to get stuff off their chest.

On a forum, it's a given. It might be premature, baseless, ill conceived, ignorant of the facts, biased, bigoted, or occasionally, jystified. Its always there though.

In response to the moaners (and the moaners moaning about the moaners), folk (moaners) sometimes get a little carried away with themselves, and start to call names. Then other folk moan about that.

Its life. Its a forum. Get over it.

So you who have asked, even demanded for the brexit thread be left on the football page every time the subject has come up are ok with removal of my post ?

So you who have asked, even demanded for the brexit thread be left on the football page every time the subject has come up are ok with removal of my post ?
No. I think it should have stayed there. Not sure of your point.

Just because a thread may be on a contraversial topic doesn't mean that it should automatically result in name calling or insults.

No. I think it should have stayed there. Not sure of your point.

Just because a thread may be on a contraversial topic doesn't mean that it should automatically result in name calling or insults.

Name calling and insults by whom, I could only see incoming from where I was reading, I also saw a distinct lack of criticism of that apart form henski. I certainly saw none from you.

Name calling and insults by whom, I could only see incoming from where I was reading, I also saw a distinct lack of criticism of that apart form henski. I certainly saw none from you.

What couldn't you see from me? Name calling and insults, or criticism ?

If you meant the former, I agree.

If you meant the latter, I disagree. Hell, I've even been accused by some on here of trying to act as Moderator !

If you only saw incoming and you're not aware that some of the stuff you post is absolutely name calling and insults, maybe you need to reflect on your posting style. (I'm talking generally here, not just on your deleted thread).

Can't believe you lot, what a bunch of mugs replying to this shit!

Don't reply, he'll piss off with his tail between his legs, he always does,
Another, who who posts nothing only anti clubcrap, and has has to use a different name because of a previous ban for his disgusting views and behaviour to board members.

Last edited:
you do poke your snozzle into things that don't concern you though mooners

On a forum - that's a vehicle for folk posting opinions about stuff - what exactly doesn't concern me Martinez?

Folk slagging each other off concerns me cos (as henski has always maintained) it potentially drives other posters away. Surely, it should concern all of us. Folk leaving cos of petty arguments & insults isn't great for debate.

.............The worrying thing is the Brexit thread containing some of the vilest insults and accusations has been allowed to continue.

Can I just say that despite posting some views which are very clearly at odds with those of others, I don't think I've ever been personally insulted on that thread. Nor have I insulted any other poster. MPs, yes. The new PM, yes (oh, too right, yes). That absolute gobshite, Farage, absolutely bloody yes. Posters, no.

Like Will says, it's not difficult.

Talking about putting people off and driving posters away ....... that is precisely why i moved on a while back. For some people the style of the messages was clearly great, fun, wonderful and the rest. For me, they just missed, so off I went. Not my style. That's ok. "You can't win em all, but you can win the FA Cup"

Talking about putting people off and driving posters away ....... that is precisely why i moved on a while back. For some people the style of the messages was clearly great, fun, wonderful and the rest. For me, they just missed, so off I went. Not my style. That's ok. "You can't win em all, but you can win the FA Cup"

Tbh I was thinking about you when I made that comment. I remember your saying that you left due to the unkindness in some of the comments.