Happy Christmas all | Vital Football

Happy Christmas all

condorman

Vital 1st Team Regular
Just wanted to wish you all a happy Christmas

It's been another up and down type of season but we still seem to be holding our own in the championship generally

I hope Santa brings us an athletic commanding midfielder, some lovely pace and guile and a half decent forward to replace Hogan if he goes.

Condor

Cheers, Condor. Suppose I'd better do the same. Happy Christmas all. There. That's got that out of the way for another year. ;)
I hope Santa kidnaps Rasmus to use as an elf, buys Hoffman and KK to use as reindeer although they won't move quick enough for his liking and someone gives a compass to Vibe in the hope that he will finally find the general direction of the goal.

Thank you all for your comments, insights and thoughts - and humour - throughout each season; and in many cases the outlay to support the Bees wherever and whenever they are playing.

With best wishes for the Festive season, from a very wet Cyprus.

Yes, Merry Christmas to you all! Except CB who who is likely to be saying Bah Humbug for the next few days, so Happy New Year CB!

As Jimmy Greaves once said "It's been a funny old year". May the next one be good to you all.

Beefeater - 22/12/2016 16:10

Yes, Merry Christmas to you all! Except CB who who is likely to be saying Bah Humbug for the next few days, so Happy New Year CB!

Are you referring to Collioure Bee or me ( or both) with this comment Beefeater? As you know, Bah Humbug is my default mode in December.

Merry Christmas to all who keep this little place going, after a tough year personally I sincerely wish you all health & good fortune in 2017. As for the bees, it'll never be dull, Jan may be tricky & I'll have the odd rant but so long as MB & team keep us safe & grow the club we all love, I'm on board.

Seasons greetings y'all

RebelBee

He's referring to me, Bolton. Hurtful and uncalled for Mr Beefy LOL. True though. haha. What's happy about another year passing? Just makes me older and my quest for the Bees to win something seem even further out of reach. New Year? Bah Humbug LOL.