The Fear - The Book | Page 3 | Vital Football

The Fear - The Book

Thanks Siggy! And you are one of the rare people with a photo of me smiling. Villabrownie also succeeded. Must be something about my American wives!!!!

The Fear - 8/1/2014 20:15

Thanks Siggy! And you are one of the rare people with a photo of me smiling. Villabrownie also succeeded. Must be something about my American wives!!!!

Yeah thats it, favour your american wives over your british boyfriends huh typical :65:

SiggyBrownie - 8/1/2014 19:55

Fear, you are one of the strongest people I know.

Now, please get back to your sofa and stop writing on this site.

:1: :1: Agreed. :20: :20: :20:

Not sure but strangely last time I had a lumbar puncture they asked me to sign a form to 'donate' it to medical research.

I reckon they know I'm the perfect human being and they are going to clone a Fear Army.

Makes perfect sense to me.

The Fear - 8/1/2014 11:15

What can I say? You can't help but smile and laugh when you are around us. We are hilarious people.

And seriously, you are a very handsome man when you smile. You should do it more.

The Fear - 9/1/2014 15:32

Not sure but strangely last time I had a lumbar puncture they asked me to sign a form to 'donate' it to medical research.

I reckon they know I'm the perfect human being and they are going to clone a Fear Army.

Makes perfect sense to me.

:10: :10: :10: :10: :10: :10: :10: :10: :10: :10:

SiggyBrownie - 9/1/2014 21:04

The Fear - 8/1/2014 11:15

What can I say? You can't help but smile and laugh when you are around us. We are hilarious people.

And seriously, you are a very handsome man when you smile. You should do it more.

:12: :35:

Devil inside?

Another taken by my American wives...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 1
LOL i thought you said you was not religous? Looks like a sneaky pray to me???

He's modelled himself on me bbj!!

That is why they took the piccie Clive, caught me out!! It's actually how I 'centre' myself when feeling unwell, or I put my two index fingers together and focus on them.

Sounds strange but stops the room spinning!!

I see Fear dude, not strange focusing on something does help i do it when depressed or not right myself but i think of who Villa should sign and formations LOL serious done it since a kid anything to take your mind of it, but as BBJ says there is Bruce Willis in that pic

Never had you down as an evil guy Fear but those eyes say otherwise haha :p

Lol green. Love that picture because they tried to catch me out and I still come out looking like the devil !!!

Agreed Siggy!