Happy Birthday | Vital Football

Happy Birthday

jogills

Vital Football Hero
Diego Maradona, 60 today. Still living, still involved as manager of Gimnasia de La Plata in Argentina's first division.

Aah, Maradona....the 7th greatest player of all time!

And my 4th grandchild, an as yet unnamed little boy and future Bulldog hockey player, born by Caesarean at 4 minutes to midnight on the 29th!

Many congrats, Guvnor. He`ll be in distinguished company, especially when alumni include the likes of Brett Hull ! I was looking through other alumni and couldn`t help but notice that many of the NHL`s toughest guys have been Bulldogs. Must be that pure air ! My favourite NHL team currently has an ex-Bulldog in the line-up.

Many congrats, Guvnor. He`ll be in distinguished company, especially when alumni include the likes of Brett Hull ! I was looking through other alumni and couldn`t help but notice that many of the NHL`s toughest guys have been Bulldogs. Must be that pure air ! My favourite NHL team currently has an ex-Bulldog in the line-up.

They're Christening him Julian James! It must be a "Boy Named Sue" strategy. Only sense I can make of it.