Happy birthday | Page 18 | Vital Football

Happy birthday

Just settling the bill on the last night of our cruise an get chatting to the man in front Asks where I'm from ,say Sheffield and he Asks the inevitable Blade or owl and tell him Blade and he says he played a few games for us. It was only the first goal scorer v Leicester in that game Paul Wood.Had to have a drink with him after that .

Just settling the bill on the last night of our cruise an get chatting to the man in front Asks where I'm from ,say Sheffield and he Asks the inevitable Blade or owl and tell him Blade and he says he played a few games for us. It was only the first goal scorer v Leicester in that game Paul Wood.Had to have a drink with him after that .
Wonderful story Rod.
Only came close to this when my works team played a match and their old bloke in midfield was Keith Kettleborough. We lost and he was MoM.

Thought he was a great little player for us very underrated I liked him
DD made mi laff in that documentary abart the BLADES when Harry Bassett said to Derek are the board happy to pay £90k for Paul Wood then Derek,DD replied not happy but they've agreed to do it. :ROFLMAO: Top fella was DD,met him quite a dew times. UTB

Lys mousset is 28 today would have been training with a club if he wasn’t such a waster as it is he’s celebrating by ordering in a take away cos it’s too much trouble to go out 😳

Yes I rated Wood. Didn't he ask to leave because he/ his Mrs hadn't settled up north? I don't recall that he was pushed out of the door.