happy Birthday Deano | Vital Football

happy Birthday Deano

:4: :7: :8:
:73: :77: :70:
:105: :105: :105:

And especially for you...

:148:

Have a great day buddy :156:

Cheers guys. Can tell I'm getting old as I couldn't even remember how old I was gonna be when someone asked the other day. Had to work it out in my head..... Turns out I'm 21 again.

:-)

Not really. Just relax and be spoilt. Still lay in bed at the moment waiting for Nat to bring my surprise birthday breakfast up. I hope it's lager and pork scratchings!

lets hope its not a big black dildo she's bringing up for you. lol.

have a good day whatever you do bud :11: :11:

Smoked salmon Eggs Benedict. Yummmy!

She even made the Hollandaise sauce from scratch. Didn't know she had it in her :-)

Ha ha happy birthday to ya, happy birthday :101:

:105: :105: :105: :113: :125: :125: :129: :133: :141: :141: :156: :160: :177: :186: :142: :143: :143: :126: :126: :126: :43: :8: :7: :7: :8:

Thanks for all the good wishes people.

Had a great day. Lazy morning with breakfast in bed, then forced Nat to watch Howard The Duck with me. Went out and treated myself to some Hereford Hop and Black Bomber cheeses for lunch, cheese, crackers and grapes, couple of episodes of South Park, then got ready for my main treat, a meal at Cottage in the Woods.

Was awesome. Venison Carppacio to start, followed by a Lamb Saddle, and some weird fruit of the forest dessert (sooo wish I'd gone for the chocolate trio).

Highly reccomend the place, but you may need to take out a 2nd mortgage as it aint cheap. £19 for a G&T and Whiskey & Coke, and the wine was £28 (and that was a cheap one).

Still.... I weren't paying. lol

Was Maggie Thatchers favourite place to eat/stay when she was around The Midlands, so you'd love it.

:-)