Happy Birtday Randy Stand | Page 2 | Vital Football

Happy Birtday Randy Stand

WOW its randy.stands birthday again? Wish i had two birthdays man!

Happy Birthday Simon! It is hard to believe you are 21, because when we first "met" you were 15 and I am still the same age. How does that happen?

EDIT: I forgot to mention what a fantastic man you have grown up to be, you give me hope for the future. I hope this is your best year yet.

Happy Birthday son, hope you're having a fun week celebrating, and great news about Mrs Stand.

From my albeit limited knowledge, gay fellas and their mums seem to have really close special relationships, here's hoping yours becomes so.

SiggyBrownie - 2/8/2013 13:08

Happy Birthday Simon! It is hard to believe you are 21, because when we first "met" you were 15 and I am still the same age. How does that happen?

EDIT: I forgot to mention what a fantastic man you have grown up to be, you give me hope for the future. I hope this is your best year yet.

Aww thanks Siggy, that's nice of you to say that.

James06 - 2/8/2013 13:10

Happy Birthday son, hope you're having a fun week celebrating, and great news about Mrs Stand.

From my albeit limited knowledge, gay fellas and their mums seem to have really close special relationships, here's hoping yours becomes so.

Cheers Jim, fingers crossed mate. Not sure it'll ever be incredible but that's ok. Still don't regret moving or anything like that.