Halo My Blades | Page 4 | Vital Football

Halo My Blades

No no no Mr Greasy Chippy Butty Blade please do not be confuse us Sinali's with the East Asain and crazy way. We do not eat shark so it go back in home after we catch. We only bring home finest white fish for best biriyani.

Also we only fish line no net. Not like killer of Dolphin bargel putta bastard.

The only Tiger we dont like in village is Tamil type of Tiger. We now friend again with Tamil but we have saying you know. "Don't be trusting Tamil as far as Murali can bend arm" always bear in your mind please. Good day to you.
Great to hear that Ahwin.

Brilliant use of Len De Goey Mebbes, but the whole thing failed by the use of "I was banned off of S2". Totally out of character with your contrived attempt to play a role you are ill suited for. D- Poor effort. Spends too much time being very silly and wasting his life pretending badly thinking it is clever in any way.
His use of ‘mebbes’ did make me wonder about Len as well although there are a couple of other posters over on S2 that I know use the term.

His use of ‘mebbes’ did make me wonder about Len as well although there are a couple of other posters over on S2 that I know use the term.

I have used “mebbes” ever since my hero Bryan Robson introduced me to the term , fellow blade. I like to think that adopting his lingo will mean a little bit of the Robbo stardust blows my way.

I have great apologies Mr Woodwardfan sir. Today we catch big tiger shark. We call it in your honour.

I wonder why you give passport and all rupee to local villager for ride on elephant? It make me no sense. But I be simple village fish man. Not who you say it be's? Alan Vicker?

I will look for mirror and inform of you if find.

When next in Sri Lanka are you be's?

I bring solemn news , @Ahwin Sahwin

I have spent the last two weeks journeying back , to and from your village. In these difficult days where white male retired bank managers from the heart of global civilisation (suburban Whitby) are regarded as the Devil incarnate , it has been heartening to have been asked to sign so many autographs and bless so many children.

But my heart is heavy , fellow Blade. And , if I am honest , as I return to Blighty I am angry. Not one of your alleged “fellow villagers” has ever heard of @Ahwin Sahwin !

So who are you , IMPOSTER BLADE !?! I am assuming that you must have some sort of connection to the area , because after I had slipped him a hundred dollars one of the little fellows I spoke to did claim to know the chap you call Kumartunga. But you are very obviously not who you claim to be on this forum !

Sadly , fellow Blade , the little chap who snaffled my dollars also reported that Kumartunga had recently been eaten by a famous neighbourhood shark who the local types call “Sean Pierre“. Which , among other things , means I’ve now got fuck all chance of retrieving my mirror.

Sad and disturbing times , fellow Blade.