Halo My Blades | Page 3 | Vital Football

Halo My Blades

I believe The phrase of choice on this forum is “another one for my ignore list”.

Do as you wish. Doubt you'll be on here that much longer anyway. Glad you totally ignored the absolutely spot on observations of your sad pathetic attempts to portray yourself as Woodwardfan. Derby whorehouse. LMFAO.

I am pleased that you remember our visit fellow blade, but I confess that I am a little disappointed in the lasting impression you have of me.

Since retiring as the most feted bank manager in the entire history of our corner of suburban Whitby , I have developed a reputation as an international traveller of some renown. Some in my circle think of me as a latter-day Alan Whicker. The natives I encountered in your simple fishing village thought of me more as Lawrence of Ceylon. Whatever , I find your suggestion that i was , or could be , “connered“ by one of your local types more than a little disrespectful if I’m honest fellow blade.

You are also wide of the mark if you think I was cowed by Indian Ocean Sharks , blade. Sharks have never worried me. I have always found that the best way to deal with sharks is simply to hold a mirror up to their worst excesses.

Admittedly this didn’t help me very much when I was banned off of S2. Nor did it do much for the member of our party who lost a leg while paddling in the shallows during our visit to your village. But such is life. As any retired bank manager worth his swimming badges will tell you , you can’t win them all fellow blade.

If you do see Kumartunga , mebbes you could also ask him to send me my mirror ? It was in the same holdall he was minding for us with the passports and The cameras , and if I’m honest I do feel a bit exposed on this forum without it.

බ්ලේඩ් ඉහළට. F රන්ට කෙලවන්න.

WAAFB!

I have great apologies Mr Woodwardfan sir. Today we catch big tiger shark. We call it in your honour.

I wonder why you give passport and all rupee to local villager for ride on elephant? It make me no sense. But I be simple village fish man. Not who you say it be's? Alan Vicker?

I will look for mirror and inform of you if find.

When next in Sri Lanka are you be's?

Last edited:
Do as you wish. Doubt you'll be on here that much longer anyway. Glad you totally ignored the absolutely spot on observations of your sad pathetic attempts to portray yourself as Woodwardfan. Derby whorehouse. LMFAO.

Mr Tattoo sir. You seem angry man. Next time England play test match at Galle, you come my village. We do ancient meditation ritual in old temple by beach.

We be's chanting verses and summin the gods of calm to take frustrate and negativitees away. Also smoke the paan leaf pick specially by Pallikaratne. This bit is the important.

It help me very much when The Nigel Adkins in charge. What you say? Ironic? Because The Nigel Adkins would also very much love this. I did laugh too much. Espically after paan.

Ahwin leave dem tiger sharks alone hope you are'nt sending dem fins to Chinaman for stupid soups.

No no no Mr Greasy Chippy Butty Blade please do not be confuse us Sinali's with the East Asain and crazy way. We do not eat shark so it go back in home after we catch. We only bring home finest white fish for best biriyani.

Also we only fish line no net. Not like killer of Dolphin bargel putta bastard.

The only Tiger we dont like in village is Tamil type of Tiger. We now friend again with Tamil but we have saying you know. "Don't be trusting Tamil as far as Murali can bend arm" always bear in your mind please. Good day to you.

Having been a occasional poster on here and reading this thread i know that a lot of the stalwarts have little regard to Roberto I find this hilarious you can almost smell the bullshit from arsewins mouth !!......its time to jog on arsewin or whoever you are cos you've been rumbled 😆UTB

Ahwin Sahwin stick around a football forum is a broad church and your posts add variety. Don't think this forum can be so insular, it isn't a closed shop.
Doesn’t bother me one way or the other all I will say on the subject is it’s been done before and was done better before
things never seem as good as they used to be

Yet they still get tetchy, can this forum really afford to be so picky on new members, I'd say no.
Depends, Woodward fan hit the nail on the head however inadvertently would rather have quality over numbers posters just wumming does nowt for me I read em just to make sure no rules are broken but after about 15 yrs on these things it’s rare something new comes along everything’s pretty much been done and numerous times

Depends, Woodward fan hit the nail on the head however inadvertently would rather have quality over numbers posters just wumming does nowt for me I read em just to make sure no rules are broken but after about 15 yrs on these things it’s rare something new comes along everything’s pretty much been done and numerous times

Wumming may not rock your boat, but no harm to you it's not all about you or other regular posters. The new posters are not the only WUM by the way. Live and let live, there is always the ignore option.

Talking about you having to read all the posts Bully (something that did my head in eventually), Is Bladesmad around much these days? I don’t seem to have seen him.

Wumming may not rock your boat, but no harm to you it's not all about you or other regular posters. The new posters are not the only WUM by the way. Live and let live, there is always the ignore option.
Where have I complained ? Ive said they don’t bother me either way try reading my posts if you’re goin to discuss stuff with me

I rather like the variety - it’s just a bit of fun.
Yes, we know it’s not as good as Roberto, no one ever has been, but where Roberto was clever was only posting occasionally. Too much of our new “Sri Lankan“ friend might lead to boredom setting in but so far, I’ve generally enjoyed his musings.
I like WWF2 too, especially his avatar!
As long as no-one resorts to “playground” name calling (as sometimes turns up on S2) then I welcome anyone with a point to make - however ludicrous.

Mr Tattoo sir. You seem angry man. Next time England play test match at Galle, you come my village. We do ancient meditation ritual in old temple by beach.

We be's chanting verses and summin the gods of calm to take frustrate and negativitees away. Also smoke the paan leaf pick specially by Pallikaratne. This bit is the important.

It help me very much when The Nigel Adkins in charge. What you say? Ironic? Because The Nigel Adkins would also very much love this. I did laugh too much. Espically after paan.

Not angry at all. Bantz mate. Bit of a Tamil fan myself. Got a good attack they do.😂