Hallam sinks Donny U/23's | Vital Football

Hallam sinks Donny U/23's

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
I aint seen it on here so i thought i'd let folk know Jordan Hallam scored a hat-trick for our U/23's at the Keepquiet last neet,it finished 3-1.UTCB

I aint seen it on here so i thought i'd let folk know Jordan Hallam scored a hat-trick for our U/23's at the Keepquiet last neet,it finished 3-1.UTCB
know most that watch the u23s say hes not ready but why not give the lad a bench spot against one of the weaker teams in the league

Its hard to really know who's ready though isn't it? Calvert-Lewin wasn't ready, but he's playing PL every week..! I suppose it comes down to 'who are you going to leave out the first team to play him?'.

Its hard to really know who's ready though isn't it? Calvert-Lewin wasn't ready, but he's playing PL every week..! I suppose it comes down to 'who are you going to leave out the first team to play him?'.
That's true abart knowin who's ready Pops,when folk asks me what Jordan's like,i usually say well he can finish,is decent wi set pieces and works hard but then i say i dunt think he's ready and they look at me as if to say W T H.UTCB