hair and chests? | Vital Football

hair and chests?

badge73

Vital 1st Team Regular
Morning in the Strinati household and there is an unexpected winner in the battle for the bathroom.

For it’s not Nicole, a 46-year-old administration assistant at a special-needs school who spends the most time in there preening and pruning, but her partner, 48-year-old Aldo, a resources manager for Royal Mail.

‘If he is not shaving his chest, then he is putting eye-cream on his crow’s feet,’ sighs Nicole.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2348480/Why-modern-men-hate-chest-hair-Wives-laugh-vanity-Their-dads-think-effete-So-todays-men-wax-pluck-shave.html#ixzz2XJUivvAw

can someone from the metro camp .... actually explain the point of shaving a chest?

Dunno... never shaved my chest. Then again, there aint much to shave on my chest. My chest hair hasn't developed as it should have done! lol.

Dave- :22: :5:

Strange examples they use, neither of the first two look like they look after themselves properly ie diet and exercise. To take an hour to get ready for a bloke is mental.

Bit of mail grooming and the odd trim doesn't hurt though!

I don't any hair on my chest or back but I have abnormally long nipple hair which I trim every now and then. If I let them grow they get to about 4-5 inches long. Davem set fire to my nipple hair once

can understand if a swimmer shaved his chest and a body builder due to showing off but for the average joe bloggs in the street? nah sorry ....

The Fear - 26/6/2013 21:51

Strange examples they use, neither of the first two look like they look after themselves properly ie diet and exercise. To take an hour to get ready for a bloke is mental.

Bit of mail grooming and the odd trim doesn't hurt though!

Fletch used to love a bit of mail grooming. He despises the term post rape.

Ratman - 26/6/2013 14:11

It has only been since Davem set fire to my nipple that I have kept them trimmed

your gonna have to grow them if you want to join the villa bikers :21:

My chest hair is more like a pubic hair chest wig, my missus gets me to shave it if we're going on holiday somewhere hot !

TBH, if it was up to me, I'd have the lot off. I am not massively hairy, I would say "normal".

But I don't like it. If it was up to me I'd have the lot waxed, but my missus thinks it's "not manly".

I'd much prefer to have sod all. If it is OK for Beckam, it's OK for me.