hair and chests? | Page 2 | Vital Football

hair and chests?

I have to admit to being somewhat simian in that department.
These are two surefire signs of a proper man - bald head and hairy chest.

I like a trim every now and then, I agree with holtelower, I'd rather have none, especially on the stomach! LOL

When I was in my twenties I had a few wisps of hair on my chest. Now in my forties I have lots and worst still they're turning white!

In the main all I shave is my face and head.

But maybe 3 or 4 times a year I will have an all over groom.... chest, underarms, nipples, bollocks....

I don't see a problem with it. Wouldn't do it weekly or anything though.

If I'm going on a beach holiday I'll shave my chest approx 6 weeks before I go to give it time to grow back to a nice length. Completely shaven looks daft, but too long and hairy looks horrible, so its all about getting it just right.

I was there when the nipple torching took place, it stunk!

Like Deano I give myself a quarterly body trim (number 2) just to keep things under control. I did once allow an ex girlfriend to bic my entire body, but t felt really weird and the growing back period was extremely uncomfortable.

This is exactly how evolution explains the loss of hair from the days when we were all apes. I mean we all had nice hair that covered our bodies. It kept us warm in winter and protected us. But over time evolution decided it was not necessary and skin would be better... Only for us to then kill animals and take their hair instead! Crazzzy Evolution at its finest.

Well, what really happened - is that the David Beckham's of our ape days used to attract the better looking female human apes. Hair was, yes you've guessed it - unattractive. So the hairy human apes found it harder to attract a mate.. Over billions of years we then became less hairy because the female ape humans - didnt like it. Although the ones ive met have never complained when I dress in my ape suit.

We have fake tan, oil and razors - so if we stick around long enough to observe how we continue to evolve, hair will soon be a thing of the past.

On the other hand - it is said that the more hairy you are, the more intelligent you are..Heath must still be an ape..

Studies of the anatomy of early humans, such as the skeleton of “Turkana boy” living in east Africa more than 1 million years ago, suggest that walking and running on two legs and being relatively active for much of the day would have generated excessive body heat that would have to be controlled, she said.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/why-humans-lost-their-body-hair-to-stop-their-brains-from-overheating-as-we-evolved-8498623.html

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 28/6/2013 19:05

Albert Einstein had no body hair. Make of that what you will!!!!

Thats why i have a hairy chest then its the dumb gene :142:

I just get a few around my 3 nipples, 5 seconds job done and shaved off.

I'm as smooth as a baby's bum.

I once lost my mind and shaved my chest, sack arse and legs. Don't ask me why. I think it was to do with it being so hot and muggy; that and I wanted to see how the other half lived. I did it in the bath lol with a tone of Gillette gel. HA. Mrs came in and said 'What the **** are you doing, you weirdo,' or something to that effect.

It felt fresh for about a day. It didn't half chaff after that.
Never again.

I dunno where I got this hairy tag from. I don't have much on my head thats for sure. lol

I don't have any hair on my back, which is what I'd usually associate with a proper hairy man. My chest hair is pretty contained to a small triangle... I've seen some blokes who's chest look like a full complete blanket of hair.

My legs are pretty hairy though I'll admit.

I have too much. I remedy that with the Phillips body groomer.

My armpits are like jungles if I allow and as I've said before, I really don't approve of stomach hair!

I'd have it all lazered off if I was minted!

For me thesedays it's not so much the amount of hair as the colour of it.

Gradually my Lineker style is becoming more of a Leslie Neilsen, and my chest hair is now very much salt and pepper.

Strangely the white pubes (albeit not many of them yet) are just sprouting out on one side (the left). I'll monitor the situation and keep you posted.