Gwen Poynter leaves the club | Page 2 | Vital Football

Gwen Poynter leaves the club

Gwen was brilliant when I got married! (10 years this Friday) My wife posted a ''To my husband on our wedding day'' card to the club and Gwen had the players and Paul sign it! It was returned with complimentary cufflinks and a club tie!

Did she also send the same card to Forest Green, Chatham Town and all your other teams?!

Maybe Gwen is going to be our new striker, think we'll do better with her up front!

I hope she features more than you LSB. I’m starting to wonder if we’ll ever see you in the shirt.

Shirt I said

I've turned up to every game, even if I am late sometimes. You would see me on the bench, but Steve stands in front of us....

Last edited:
Are you sure you're not getting the water feature mixed up with the harp?
I think you should rewrite that as far as we know Gwen is is good health. I heard that some of our staff have left because there weren't enough toilets. There was always massive queues near that
B0/_!)!)¥ water feature.

Well that's a pretty impressive tribute from the chairman. Gwen clearly helped hold things together at GFC in a bigger way than most of us imagined.
Difficult shoes to fill for PDPS.

Well that's a pretty impressive tribute from the chairman. Gwen clearly helped hold things together at GFC in a bigger way than most of us imagined.
Difficult shoes to fill for PDPS.
Seems strange to let her go. Id imagine they still need someone to do the jobs she used to do.