Gutted

Emsworthianblue

Vital Reserves Team
I was really hoping you guys would stay up after your spirited display at Fratton Park. I sincerely hope you can bounce back because the Football League will be a poorer place without you. Good luck for the 12 months ahead guys. :no:

Ashton Gas

Vital Squad Member
Emsworthianblue - 4/5/2014 17:13

I was really hoping you guys would stay up after your spirited display at Fratton Park. I sincerely hope you can bounce back because the Football League will be a poorer place without you. Good luck for the 12 months ahead guys. :no:
Thanks Em, but I think we will be down there longer than 12 months :no:

blackpoolgas

Vital Squad Member
Got home at 10:30 last night and was up to 2:30 in the morning reading some of the forums. I cant believe some of our supporters are still backing the board. They were all to gutless to come out and face the fans from their gentleman's club box 1 sipping champagne. If only some of our overpaid players showed the passion Yates and D Clarke showed we wouldn't be in this situation. In the 5 mins of injury time I cannot recall a single meaningful attack and spent most of it defending.

Ashton Gas

Vital Squad Member
blackpoolgas - 5/5/2014 10:11

Got home at 10:30 last night and was up to 2:30 in the morning reading some of the forums. I cant believe some of our supporters are still backing the board. They were all to gutless to come out and face the fans from their gentleman's club box 1 sipping champagne. If only some of our overpaid players showed the passion Yates and D Clarke showed we wouldn't be in this situation. In the 5 mins of injury time I cannot recall a single meaningful attack and spent most of it defending.
Yep, no one from the board would face us. The whole day was a painful one.