Gumtree | Vital Football

Gumtree

Barney2004

Vital 1st Team Regular
Has anyone used Gumtree to sell things?

Is it worth my time listing stuff on there or is it a complete waste of time?

same here mate i use ebay all the time to sell the stuff i have... but theres some things i need to shift before xmas as they are xmas orientated. Just wondered if it was worth giving gumtree a bash too... but if a fair few people say its shit then i wont bother!

Never heard of it. So if you want to sell to Norway then don't use Gumtree. I hope that helps :14: :17:

Never bothered with it. Neither does anyone I know. Try Amazon for selling too if you want another outlet. My eldest sold a mobile on their last year

there are 2 ways to sell on gumtree. Pay to advertise what you are selling - in which case it will get more hits and a better chance of a sale or don't pay to advertise and a few weeks later you still have the item and no interest cos gumtree won't do anything to aid your sale.

Bargain Pages is better than Gumtree Barney dude, Gumtree i have never bothered with like many but Bargain pages is great for selling and buying bargains in pages,,,get it ay ay lol im sooo funny sometimes ffs

In Australia, gumtree is probably (opinion only) the most popular means of free advertising for goods and accommodation.

Very handy, well used and extremely fast responses. Recently sold a whole heap whitegoods through gumtree within two days of posting.

Edit: and I did not pay for advertising.

Barney2004 - 22/11/2013 10:26

Cheers folks.

Kk -: is amazon free to list things that you want to sell?

I think so. My lad didn't say he had paid anything. Don't know if you pay anything after like E-Bay. You will need to check that out