Guess which ground stood here 5 | Vital Football

Guess which ground stood here 5

S6Ian

Vital Reserves Team
Tricky one but I am confident someone will get this one fairly swiftly.....

255E28C6-E615-4AEB-832F-BBEFF21C4FD3.jpeg

Fisher Athletic.

Is correct....
I was there in 88 when Bobby CummIng gave City the lead only to be pegged back in the second half for a draw,
Bizarrely, the stands and outbuildings were demolished and built on but the playing area retained as an open space. The area on the extreme right hidden by the fencing is some of the terracing opposite the main stand that still remains.

Is correct....
I was there in 88 when Bobby CummIng gave City the lead only to be pegged back in the second half for a draw,
Bizarrely, the stands and outbuildings were demolished and built on but the playing area retained as an open space. The area on the extreme right hidden by the fencing is some of the terracing opposite the main stand that still remains.

Yes I was there as well. I seem to remember that the match was on a Good Friday. We then went to see Barnet lose at Boston on the Saturday and there were more City fans there than the two sides playing and the Town End erupted into a sea of red and white when Boston scored. We then went and beat Boston 5-1 at Sincil Bank on Easter Monday. Great days!