Guess the score v Accy | Vital Football

Guess the score v Accy

Blackpool 1 - 0 Accrington Stanley :grinning:

FPGS: Cullen :clown:

Sometimes the law can be an ass but sometimes the law has to deal with the occasional stubborn old mule.

Last edited:
Conscious of the clock running down (24hrs to go :grinning:}
Blackpool 2 Accrington Stanley 0
First goal scorer Gnanduillet

I'm not sure who "Accy" or "Accrington" are?
Are the above 2 selections invalid?

Now wind yer necks in you digerydoos :grinning::wave:

Prepare the Safe Cell -- Sexy has lost the plot with his antipodean brothers over his own errant time keeping and is threatening to bronze up. :grinning:

Sometimes the law can be an ass but sometimes the law has to deal with the occasional stubborn old mule.

Last edited:
Bob, I did spot his terrible spelling of the word but I didn't mention it, to save him from any further embarrassment of course.

I don't think your use of the word Frenchie for Gnanduillet is going to pass muster with Sexy anymore, especially if we sign a stopper in the January transfer window by the name of Condrom. :grinning:

Last edited:
:grinning:

There's a young lad who sits in front of me and Worsley who now calls him Frenchie during the game. When we used the words Brummie Lad for Vivian Soloman Otabor (or whatever his name was) he used the same - "pass it to Brummie lad" ussed to confuse some of the more 'mature' fans sat in earshot.

Bob, you are a white imperialist. There is no correct way to render Aboriginal words into European alphabetical form.

Did you know Bear that the word 'kangaroo' doesn't actually exist to describe a large marsupial?
Many moons ago, when a white man asked a local Aboriginal what he called the animal in his language, his reply was 'kanga roo' which apparently meant 'I don't know'....?