Guess the Ground 13 Nov | Vital Football

Guess the Ground 13 Nov

exhertsimp

Vital 1st Team Regular
Taken this morning. A simple but crypt-ic clue. Where did I spend the night and (by bus ) where am I groundhopping this afternoon? It's a grave matter what fans do when deprived of an Imps matchground.jpg

So, you hang out in graveyards as the sun comes up?
Used to work with a chap who, in his younger days, was petrified of arriving home drunk after a night out - his mum would really deliver a tirade of abuse.

So he would wander home via a cemetery - and find a freshly dug grave to kip in.

All was well, until one particular morning when he awoke, clambered out. All red eyed and unkempt. Just as a funeral was under way at the next plot...

Scottish teams at home today :-

Arbroath Ayr Hamilton Inverness Morton Alloa Cove Rangers Dumbarton East Fife Queens Park Albion Elgin Kelty Hearts and Stenhousemuir

Pretty sure that's not Hampden so discounting Queens Park and plumping for Dumbarton for no other reason than a chance to go to Loch Lomond whilst you are up there

Scottish teams at home today :-

Arbroath Ayr Hamilton Inverness Morton Alloa Cove Rangers Dumbarton East Fife Queens Park Albion Elgin Kelty Hearts and Stenhousemuir

Pretty sure that's not Hampden so discounting Queens Park and plumping for Dumbarton for no other reason than a chance to go to Loch Lomond whilst you are up there

Queen's Park now sharing with Partick Thistle at Firhill.

ANSWER

The ground is Dunfermline who I think are rock bottom of Scot Championship . The game is at a club claiming to be the only unbeaten team in the "UK professional leagues" ie new boys Kelty Hearts in Scot L2

Dumbarton only has one stand, the other three sides are flat.

It doesn't look like any Scottish ground I know, never been to Dunfermline.

ANSWER

The ground is Dunfermline who I think are rock bottom of Scot Championship . The game is at a club claiming to be the only unbeaten team in the "UK professional leagues" ie new boys Kelty Hearts in Scot L2

Ohhh. So wasn't a ground of a game you're at !
Dunfermline...drove right past it not so long ago. Kelty is a good new ground. First of the Juniors to take the plunge properly into the pyramid. More than paying dividends for them.

Would never have for that in a million years. Trying to think of teams playing in red Not the black and white stripes of Dunfermline. 😃