Guess the Gate | Page 26 | Vital Football

Guess the Gate

From next season I am thinking of changing the Guess the Gate competition to incude all matches

• Yes, great idea

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No, daft idea

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like a 13000 + tonight.
£120,000 from Sheffield tickets alone and their refreshment sales.
Puts Rugby's rent into perspective.

Why do you think that, Jeff ? They have sold 3,800 and a Tuesday after a Sat plus £25 a pop equals around 6,000 home fans. Hope I'm wrong, also you can watch it on I follow for £10

Why do you think that, Jeff ? They have sold 3,800 and a Tuesday after a Sat plus £25 a pop equals around 6,000 home fans. Hope I'm wrong, also you can watch it on I follow for £10
I reckon we have sold knocking on 8000 season cards and some will pay the £25 but I had heard Wednesday were bringing 4500 so on that it wouldnt have been far off.

Surging out in front after an exact prediction for the Sheffield Wednesday game, Tree and Crown leads the way.
Well done Tree and Crown.

Here is the updated League table after Matchday Eight –

Tree and Crown – 20
springy-park -9
Edwards – 6
Arthur -Itis – 6
Zeb2 – 6
Pemblue1932 – 6
Phoenix – 5
crammy yick – 5
Jeffs right – 5
Tenfut – 5
Jayt – 5
DRAGNET – 5
rumjocky – 4
GoalsGalore – 3
Jonnysking – 3
Martinez1986 – 1
Yon Mon – 1

Matchday 9
Saturday 9th October versus Lincoln City*
* This fixture is on an International break weekend so is liable to be postponed and all predictions would be void.

1 prediction so far –

GSM – 8102

Matchday 9

* This fixture is on an International break weekend so is liable to be postponed and all predictions would be void.

1 prediction so far –
GSM – 8102

I have no computer for three days, so please be patient as no updates will be added until Sunday evening at the earliest.

Thank you.

Matchday 9

1 prediction so far –
GSM – 8102

I have no computer for three days, so please be patient as no updates will be added until Sunday evening at the earliest.

Thank you.

Bloody hell JS, get theeself a proper up to date smart phone....it'll do it all for you 😉 then no need for a computer 😉

Bloody hell JS, get theeself a proper up to date smart phone....it'll do it all for you 😉 then no need for a computer 😉
Dropped my smart phone in the pond on Sunday. Been bliss not having one all week. Should *probably* get on and phone O2 but have been enjoying the peace and quiet :rotfl::rotfl:

Message to Jeffs Right...Do your mate Jonny a favour.

If we post our predictions on this thread could you not copy and paste them over to him on Cockney Latic?