Guardiola Says He Watches Norwich | Vital Football

Guardiola Says He Watches Norwich

Tuckster

Alert Team
Staff member
Guardiola, quoted in the Manchester Evening News, revealed Farke's side is one of the few on his personal watch list.
"It depends how many days I have between games,” said the City boss. “Yesterday (Thursday) on the flight back with the players (from Budapest) I started to watch West Ham on the plane.

“In the night, prepare the training session for today and a meeting with the players tomorrow - we do it as short as possible, don't talk much.

“When we have more time I take my day off. I saw a little bit of Arsenal and Benfica (in the Europa League on Thursday night), second half. I was curious to watch the game.

“And yeah, I have a good relation with the Norwich manager, so if they play I like to watch them.

“(If) I have some friends in the teams I watch them, we have fun with a glass of wine. But normally when I watch football now, it's because it is my team or our opponents. The rest? I don’t have time.”

Guardiola, quoted in the Manchester Evening News, revealed Farke's side is one of the few on his personal watch list.
"It depends how many days I have between games,” said the City boss. “Yesterday (Thursday) on the flight back with the players (from Budapest) I started to watch West Ham on the plane.

“In the night, prepare the training session for today and a meeting with the players tomorrow - we do it as short as possible, don't talk much.

“When we have more time I take my day off. I saw a little bit of Arsenal and Benfica (in the Europa League on Thursday night), second half. I was curious to watch the game.

“And yeah, I have a good relation with the Norwich manager, so if they play I like to watch them.

“(If) I have some friends in the teams I watch them, we have fun with a glass of wine. But normally when I watch football now, it's because it is my team or our opponents. The rest? I don’t have time.”
Is that we hes only loaned us the fading away roberts and no one else them?!

Blink are great BUT that video was a pi** take of a video of the backstreet boys of
' I want it that way' so needs to be taken in context.

Last edited:
Rex. So sorry to upset you so how about this.....

This was a tribute to Syd Barrett but lets say it is for all youth prospects making it
and sold off by Smiff :grinning::grinning:

Reactions: Rex
I wasn't upset. It was just a generation gap thing.

However, PF is Always Welcome.