Grimsby | Page 6 | Vital Football

Grimsby

Doesn't matter how good he is if he doesn't get any service it won't score very many.
Bit like their midfield general Mr Welsh is meant to stop us tomorrow, hasn't had much success so far has he?

Serious Achilles rupture two years ago, was released in May after an indifferent season.

Exactly the sort of error I would expect an inexperienced manager like Jolley to make.

Serious Achilles rupture two years ago, was released in May after an indifferent season.

Exactly the sort of error I would expect an inexperienced manager like Jolley to make.
Eardley? DC takes a player like this and gets them back on the rails, shouldn't knock it.

Or a desperate one. Maybe he is the best that is available and willing to sign for them.

He might turn out to be decent at this level but surely will need a few games to get match fit as presumably he's had no kind of pre-season.

10 goals in 30 odd games in the league above isn’t that bad at all. Realistically who are you expecting them to sign on a free at this stage that’s within thier budget?

They have a utube vid of some of Thomas' goals, and it seems to me that he likes to run off the defenders either for himself or following up on team mates shots for easy tap ins. Looking at it I'm not sure he will find it that easy with the lack of quality around him at Grimsby. Time will tell of course...

agree with those that think thomas could easily be a decent signing for them. top scorer in an indifferent oxford team. in the league above us. started 37 games last season which looks to me like proof he is over any injury problems he had.

for today, it is possible that he won't be anywhere near match fit... which is good for us.