Grimsby Town | Vital Football

Grimsby Town

plumbob

Vital Champions League
In my spare time, I like to take a look at other clubs forums. This season I'm working through our league in order of how likely the other side is to challenge us for the title. Doing 3 a week, after 5 weeks I've arrived at "The New Fishy".
I'm a little surprised that they have a 10 page thread about us, must be upward of 78 or 79 posts on it. Added to that, there appears to be a recent influx of them on here. I'm wondering, if this obsession continues to grow, should we should consider applying for a restraining order?

Its a fantastic site the fishy forum especially if they loose a game .Real extremes in views and they hate us having our moment after many years (in there eyes)being our betters in everything.
Of course its the playoffs for them now they have won a couple of games!They love vitals and they havent worked out that jules runs the site as he post alot in there eyes.
We all know in which teams position on and off the field they would like to be but of course they cant/wont admit it.

I welcome this new support from the Cleethorpes area and proves our support base is getting wider.

Is it them that have bought all the extra season tickets?
Wanted to watch a winning team????

I know they are having real problems dealing with our success but how desperate do you have to be try and score points over your rivals by slagging off their shopping centre. :pointy: