Grimsby Town (a): Ticket Information | Vital Football

Grimsby Town (a): Ticket Information

3 tickets, 3 devices, 10 mins of counting down then 5 mins of panic trying to put in card details thrice! I remember just going into the ticket office the week before and getting whatever tickets I wanted. Wouldn't swap it though

Pleased to see there was a 'singing section' option. Wonder if this is actually where those who tick this box might actually want to stand and if the stewards will have instructions and the bottle to enforce the allocated seating.

Got mine and hopefully a seat next to Devon. System seemed to work pretty well. Hoping we're not on the back row like last season as the far goal isn’t visible when everyone stands up, in fact could only see to the half way line, fortunately managed to move forward a few rows after kickoff

Got mine and hopefully a seat next to Devon. System seemed to work pretty well. Hoping we're not on the back row like last season as the far goal isn’t visible when everyone stands up, in fact could only see to the half way line, fortunately managed to move forward a few rows after kickoff

Exactly why allocated seating won't work.
Blunder Park is not fit for purpose.