Greedy big PL bastards at it again | Page 4 | Vital Football

Greedy big PL bastards at it again

Of course, it's a small price to pay though.

Depends on what's in your account.

I'll have you know that I've had many run-ins with Nigerian princes and I can prevent this happening to anyone if they just send me their full names, sort code, account number and Internet banking password.....................

Amazon Prime sale today £30 for a Firestick...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B079QB9...&pf_rd_p=7eda94e8-14ca-4ff1-9d24-b306ae00e5d3

You install an app and with this you can then watch everything, and I mean everything. There is a nominal annual fee of £60.

Anybody PM me and I'll share how to do the rest. It really is a doddle.

The only trouble with IPTV is they're (ISPs) blocking providers. Even VPNs are struggling.

Ive got one, its ok for Video On Demand but the Ifollow can be laggy and recently, the app has been blocked

Depends on what's in your account.

I'll have you know that I've had many run-ins with Nigerian princes and I can prevent this happening to anyone if they just send me their full names, sort code, account number and Internet banking password.....................

Really!

Major John Shaw

20-33-83

Password is Franz Klammer

Last edited:
The only trouble with IPTV is they're (ISPs) blocking providers. Even VPNs are struggling.

Ive got one, its ok for Video On Demand but the Ifollow can be laggy and recently, the app has been blocked

With Sky and told I need a VPN to get it back up and running, which is very frustrating as it’s my source for all things TV outside of things like prime and Netflix.

It’s great for what you pay though!! Can be volatile and when it goes down, it’s a crapper! Yours still down too then chap?

With Sky and told I need a VPN to get it back up and running, which is very frustrating as it’s my source for all things TV outside of things like prime and Netflix.

It’s great for what you pay though!! Can be volatile and when it goes down, it’s a crapper! Yours still down too then chap?

Yes chap. I can get on if I use my phone as a hotspot. VOD is working fine but I have pretty much gave up with the other. I have full package on Virgin but use it for Ifollow and of course, Michael Vaughan

Tell me more about your package chap x

Oh here he is. And where the HELL have you been? Why have you not been answering my calls? AND why didn't you keep your 2pm appointment in trap 2 of the Arbo toilets? You know how restless mini gets when he has to wait

im a fan of usa sport, in the sense that its biassed towards fairness. Doing a great job with f1 so far so i wouldnt be focusing on the American element

Really!

Major John Shaw

20-33-83

Password is Franz Klammer

I found the account empty apart from a pigeon.

In order to cause a sense of claustrophobia in the pigeon to ultimately force it out, I recommend depositing a grand immediately.

Can you just picture EM sitting at the head of the table just suggesting that we should be part of it though?

Well he must be based on that statement, but I have no clue why he thinks it’ll make us getting up any easier, which I assume is it the reason he bought us for.