Great turn out! | Vital Football

Great turn out!

daveycrocket

Vital Squad Member
Well done to all of you who went to Accy. 418 out of a crowd of 2,200 was brilliant for a long journey on a stinking hot summer's day.

Well worth it too. Not for a long time have I seen pace used in our midfield and attack to such effect.
Not getting carried away, but a thoroughly professional performance against dogged opponents.
Chances both ends, could easily have been 4 or 5 vs. 3 to us.
Dean Parrett particularly impressed me yesterday. Strong in possession, linked well, and protected back 4.
Roll on Burton.

Well done to all who made the trip .As said great turn out .I am sure it gave the players a lift when they saw you all .
As that oldie don't goes . "Little things mean a lot ".
Giving the new players a first positive feeling for the club can have long term benefits for us all .Thank you again .

LOL. Left at 6.05 a.m. , after pickups 6.30 from Rainham. Indoors at 8.55 p.m. as A1 very light traffic and when I got in Mrs. H. presented me with a glass of Malbec. A lovely wife. Straight onto Quest T.V. to watch the goals.
And that;s why I go away because once in every few games you get the perfect day I go to work on Monday in London and tell the Premier supporting fans this is true dedication. I love it.

LOL. Left at 6.05 a.m. , after pickups 6.30 from Rainham. Indoors at 8.55 p.m. as A1 very light traffic and when I got in Mrs. H. presented me with a glass of Malbec. A lovely wife. Straight onto Quest T.V. to watch the goals.
And that;s why I go away because once in every few games you get the perfect day I go to work on Monday in London and tell the Premier supporting fans this is true dedication. I love it.

That's fantastic ian. You'd be hard pressed to find a better way of spending 15 hours of leisure time (y)

"LOL. Left at 6.05 a.m."...….." Indoors at 8.55 p.m."..."......and when I got in Mrs. H. presented me with a glass of Malbec".

You sure you ain't a Muslim?