Great to see Fulham F****d | Page 4 | Vital Football

Great to see Fulham F****d

Ok - let's do this..................time to move on with this thread - its become

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

2-0 now West Ham will be in trouble if they play like this every week Newcastle look decent tho

They really needed something out of this game. Their next six league fixtures are:

Arsenal away
Wolves home
Leicester away
Spurs away
Man City home
Liverpool away

Ok - let's do this..................time to move on with this thread - its become

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

A person of your obvious superior intellect and extensive vocabulary will know that "super" is of Latin origin meaning "above" but has been demeaned like most expressions of high achievement to the extent that a 16 year old mastering the task of wiping its arse after a toilet visit is considered "super "clever.

A person of your obvious superior intellect and extensive vocabulary will know that "super" is of Latin origin meaning "above" but has been demeaned like most expressions of high achievement to the extent that a 16 year old mastering the task of wiping its arse after a toilet visit is considered "super "clever.

ok.......shall we move on to AMAZING now ?

While I'm at these cretins are totally incapable of mastering the art of getting gainful employment yet are absolute genius when it comes to procreation and me paying for their life of luxury via taxation. We could learn so much from the animal kingdom where natural selection rids the planet of pointless oxygen breathers.

Had the sky bet boost of vardy to have 3 shots or more on target at 9/1 he’s just completed it with his 2nd pen of the 2nd half 🤣

All 3 promoted teams lose, two of them by 3 goals. Total 10 goals conceded.Hopefully that's 2 of the bottom 3 sorted- if not all 3:cool:

So pleased to see WBA battered. As TT says couldn't wish for a better start. Just need Aston "who are SUFC interested in" Villa to get battered and us get something against Wolves.

Calvert Lewin scores a classic header to put Everton 1-0 up at Spurs.Jose moaning for a change.:giggle:UTMPB

Thoroughly deserved victory for Everton in my opinion.Spurs looked average at best today from what i saw of the game(the last hour or so).UTMPB