Great to see Fulham F****d | Page 3 | Vital Football

Great to see Fulham F****d

Leeds were decent - and look good enough to ruffle a few feathers in the Prem this year, however Liverpool fans will surely be alarmed by that performance, from Van Dijk in particular.
That’s probably my fault he’s in my fantasy footy team 🤷‍♂️

The Germans are making a good fist of getting fans into games whilst sticking to social distancing rules.

The Germans are making a good fist of getting fans into games whilst sticking to social distancing rules.

Even the scared French are managing it.

But no, not us.

We have many layers of virtuous bureaucracy to get through before we can consider getting even 500 through the gates.

We're living through the plague you know...

Wilson off the mark for Newcastle who have looked decent I hope West Ham carry on in this vein it will be a season of struggle if they do

2-0 now West Ham will be in trouble if they play like this every week Newcastle look decent tho

They've recruited well.

Maximin / Wilson / Fraser is a good front 3, and they're solid everywhere else.

How depressing for West Ham to be in that stadium and managed by Moyes. A joyous season awaits them.

Spammers will be super unimpressed with that performance...expect them to overspend late in the transfer window

Newcastle great away from home, as we know, and now improved on last season.

They're skint after they dipped into this window's budget to sign Soucek and Bowen in January. They sold Diangana to try and cobble together enough to buy a defender and are trying to sell Lanzini and Felipe Anderson to raise funds, but outside of loans it's hard to see any interest.

West Ham are in trouble with the three stooges owners in Gold, Sullivan and Brady and the three stooges coaches in Moyes, Irvine and Pearce. They couldn't even compete for Eze and Matty Cash and Burnley are hard balling them with Tarkowski.

Spammers will be super unimpressed with that performance...expect them to overspend late in the transfer window

Newcastle great away from home, as we know, and now improved on last season.

Aya. Please don't use "super" as a pre supposition. It is something a Kardashian would do. And as anyone with an IQ over1 knows, Kardashians are something that should be culled as a matter of great urgency. Ta. x

They've recruited well.

Maximin / Wilson / Fraser is a good front 3, and they're solid everywhere else.

How depressing for West Ham to be in that stadium and managed by Moyes. A joyous season awaits them.
They looked good with Wilson and Carroll up top if they can keep Carroll fit (I know that’s a long shot) then I could see them getting top 10