Great to see Fulham F****d | Page 2 | Vital Football

Great to see Fulham F****d

Delighted for the two new teams in the EFL. Barrow got a good point at home, but Harrogate take the applause for winning 4-0 at Southend. I hope they haven't peaked too early...
Southend are in dire straits (not the group) they have a young inexperienced team with a manager new to the league I’ve backed them for the drop the 11/2 will soon disappear so it was no surprise the only one being the 17/10 I got on Harrogate in my acca, boosted it nicely 👍

Nice to see Fulham roll over.

I only want Villa to go down more than them.

I didn't think I could want anyone to go down more than I did Villa this time last year.... but here we are. They've surpassed themselves.

Hopefully Smith clings on long enough to keep them right in the shit.

Nice to see Fulham roll over.

I only want Villa to go down more than them.

I didn't think I could want anyone to go down more than I did Villa this time last year.... but here we are. They've surpassed themselves.

Hopefully Smith clings on long enough to keep them right in the shit.
I’d like to see Leeds bounce as well as villa go down but as long as we aren’t one of the three that’s what matters most

Got to say, while Liverpool have been very sloppy, I think L**ds have been excellent.
Certainly a great match for a neutral like me. :yes:

Liverpool are bloody awful like they think all they have to do is turn up typically I’ve had them on last man 🙄

Got to say, while Liverpool have been very sloppy, I think L**ds have been excellent.
Certainly a great match for a neutral like me. :yes:
If L/pool carry on like this ( a carry on from the end of last season) then they won't be defending their title long

Yes So do I although I won’t be happy with us conceding 3 goals a week
it’s meant in context to how they were last season
I waint gi a fork if we score 4 every week and the games are as good as that's been but i take your point mi owd pal.UTMPB

That was a frustrating game to watch. Leeds' defence is as bad as I thought it would be (and Cooper wasn't even playing,) although Liverpool look to be continuing their post-lockdown form in that regard as well. They scored 4, but could (and should) have had double that. Did someone forget to tell Salah and Mane that pre-season is over and we are back to the PL? They were trying to walk it in, or score the perfect goal, or something. That 2 on 1 break away second half, where they passed it to each other 5 or 6 times and then Mane ballooned it over the bar from 30 yards when clean through summed it up. They both seemed to find it really funny for some reason as well :confused:

One thing I found interesting is that Liverpool didn't make their 3rd sub until the very end, to waste some time. I could have sworn I heard Klopp say that it was necessary to keep 5 subs for the welfare of the players, yet he didn't really need 3 today...

Nice one Rodrigo.

Leeds can't defend set pieces, and I doubt Cooper will make much of difference - I fancy Oli and Egan to net against them. And if they press like that every match they'll be burned out by November.

Liverpool have looked sloppy ever since they had the winter break Klopp kept agitating for.

It felt like a friendly. Both sides were far more loose than you'd expect even for a first PL game. The commentators sounded like they were doing a friendly.

Football currently has its soul ripped out.

If any game needed and deserved a crowd, it was that. Champions v champions, on Leeds' long awaited return.

Fans need to be back in ASAP. And not scattered about wearing fucking masks. This depressing, hopeless shit has to end.

Our first game is a day away, and I feel nothing.

Leeds were decent - and look good enough to ruffle a few feathers in the Prem this year, however Liverpool fans will surely be alarmed by that performance, from Van Dijk in particular.

It felt like a friendly. Both sides were far more loose than you'd expect even for a first PL game. The commentators sounded like they were doing a friendly.

Football currently has its soul ripped out.

If any game needed and deserved a crowd, it was that. Champions v champions, on Leeds' long awaited return.

Fans need to be back in ASAP. And not scattered about wearing fucking masks. This depressing, hopeless shit has to end.

Our first game is a day away, and I feel nothing.
The crowds create an intensity, put pressure on the opposition and the ref, spur players on and you're right, it's like a friendly match.

Players obviously feed off it -just look at the lack of confrontation and flare ups after a bad tackle or over reaction( and you don't see many of them from the players either).

Sanitised football is much poorer, less of a spectacle and nowhere near as compelling to watch.