Great to see Fulham F****d | Vital Football

Great to see Fulham F****d

seanbeanstattoo

Vital Football Hero
Please repeat your performance last time you were in the big boys league. That's one spot sorted. Just need Aston "sign anyone Sheffield United are interested in" Villa to get done and there's only one spot for the trapdoor left!

The scoreline flattered Fulham. Tim Ream in particular looks way out of his depth. The worry is they'll bin Parker sharpish and stumble on a manager who half knows what he's doing.

The Scouse American 200k a month left back didn't feature for Fulham, unlike Norrington-Davies who by all accounts was solid in an away win in Dingle Land. Freeman was poor and subbed with 20 minutes to go in his Forest debut against his former club.

Made a concious decision this season to have absolutely nothing to do with "football" unless we are playing. Beyond bored of every single p r ick commenting on it, bigging up the usual suspects and generally making a product I hate and despise something I should spend time I will never get back paying attention to.
Blades.
F u c k the rest. Completely.
So much more to life.

This Pascal Struijk kid looks like he's won a competition to play. Mind you van Dijk and Robertson aren't playing much better.

Never pleasant to see Bambi score.

I think it's a gr8 game to watch but obvs i'd like the Scousers to win.I've been in Rotherham today and i tell you no lie i've seen about 20 folk with Leeds shirts and almost as many with Liverpool shirts on the tossers.:giggle: UTMPB
TBH I'm not keen on this lockdown stuff but it beats Pointless, Catchphrase and endless repeats everywhere else. Watched the Tour this afternoon with live scores on the laptop.

When we are abroad I am continually surprised by the number of Barca shirts all over Europe.Saw a kid with an Emirates sponsored shirt on in France so started chatting to him about Arsenal. Never said a word and it was only when his parents caught up with him, giving me funny looks, that I realised he was French and it was a PSG fan! Tried to explain in my basic French but, after more blank looks, decided 'Au revoir' was my best tactic.

Carragher trying to say it was harsh on them WTF?

Arm a yard from his side in direct line of the ball on it's way into goal
Cos it came off his thigh onto his arm I can see where they’re coming from but it is a pen he was just unlucky

Missed the deflection as I posted Bully- but not too upset at the outcome
So did I pal only saw it at half time just goes to show what you can miss in real time we moan at refs and linos but it’s a bloody hard job done under intense scrutiny