Great Stat | Vital Football

Great Stat

seanbeanstattoo

Vital Football Hero
Apologies if posted elsewhere.
Under Chris Wilder,when winning at home at HT, out of 62 games we have won 52 and lost only 2 or 3. Can't remember which). Mentioned just before half time in tonights commentary.

No losses in that spell. Nine draws and lots of wins. Sorry, can’t remember the exact number, but it’s over 50. :yes:

I wonder if any other current manager can beat that?

Have I got this right? It’s that in the last 62 CONSECUTIVE games where we have been drawing at BDTBL at half time we have never lost (and only drawn 9). If so I’m not sure if any manager (not just current) has matched that?

I was astounded by that stat. In all those games if winning at HT we have drawn 9 and won all the others. That is awesome.
Will now be WON 53 drawn 9 out of 62.

Unbelievable stat - although , at half time when it was mentioned, I did think it might be nullified.

Have I got this right? It’s that in the last 62 CONSECUTIVE games where we have been drawing at BDTBL at half time we have never lost (and only drawn 9). If so I’m not sure if any manager (not just current) has matched that?
I think winning at half time is what Sky said, anywhere, not just at the Lane. They used to use it a lot when we were in the Championship but it hasnt been mentioned for a while so I assumed it had ended somewhere. Pretty dam amazing.

and when drawing at HT and there was 1 or more goals in the 2nd half we won, drew or lost.
Nonsense aside, the original stat is phenomenal!!!

We also haven't won any game we didn't score in.

Except at Villa, we won that game
And regardless of what the figures say, as far as I'm concerned we have two points more than we currently have.

In fact I'm gonna give us five more points because the anger and disappointment of that decision cost us three further points at Newcastle

I'll have us up there with Liverpool soon