Great start to saturday | Vital Football

Great start to saturday

Bulmer1889

Vital Football Legend
Staff member
Two inches of snow and a power cut to boot anyone else lost power northern power have kindly txt and said they hope to have it back on for 7 15 pm 😩

Two inches of snow and a power cut to boot anyone else lost power northern power have kindly txt and said they hope to have it back on for 7 15 pm 😩

Got power but the drive home from Kiveton at 5.30 this morning was pretty hairy. Thanks again Sheffield City Council for your customary complete non gritting. You've succeeded in turning the city centre into a film set for a post apocalyptic zombie movie, made it impossible to get anywhere under normal circumstances and must be pissing yourselves at the inability of people to go about their daily business due to impassable roads. Can't wait till you implement your bus lanes all day on Eccy Rd and Abbeydale Rd. That will complete your plan of destroyng the city completely and handing all retail and other business to Doncaster,Chesterfield, Barnsley and even Rotherham.

Sheffield City Council. Destroying Sheffield piece by piece since God was a boy.

No power loss at our house,only a bit of sleet, no snow,I'm so glad i live in Gods Own Village.:yes: UTB

Still power in S13 out with the dog and what looks like snow is just a slushy mess. Pray this does not freeze because I would put money on SCC not gritting.

A dusting of snow on the hills in Wales. Power cut overnight but all normal now. Hope you get sorted soon Bully

Came though Meadowhead and Ridgeway and can report its just wet roads, mainly. Some of the snow had been compacted giving the effect of driving on a cobbled street, but generally its easy peasy.

7 to 8 inches up at sandygate but it always gets it bad around there I’m glad I’m not still up at bents green