Great FAT Loss Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

Great FAT Loss Thread

Good luck to all. I don't anticipate taking part in the great weight loss thread, but I'm sitting at 13 stone which is on the edge when you talk bmi etc.

I'd like to be fitter, so I am very much intending to get myself sorted out.

Have picked up the basic training scheme for the RAF Regiment gunners...I reckons that is a bloody good place to start. Hopefully a better diet will follow sometime shortly after!

I should have read this thread, it appears I'm a stone heavier than cardigan boy.

:54: :54: :54: :10: :10: :10:

2 monster work outs this weekend, legs feel like 10ton and have sore tits....no pain no gain!!

12 stone dead when i weighed myself this morning wearing all my work clothes. Bizzare.

Not that I'm complaining. Oh and I know I shouldnt be weighing myself so often, and Im not going to from now on its just I wanted a standard weighing time and I've decided first thing in the morning is best, hence why weighing myself this morning even though I'd done it last night.

Gonna weigh myself twice a week from now on. Monday and Thursday mornings straight after waking before I eat my cereal.

DeanoVilla - 11/1/2010 08:53

12 stone dead when i weighed myself this morning wearing all my work clothes. Bizzare.

Not that I'm complaining. Oh and I know I shouldnt be weighing myself so often, and Im not going to from now on its just I wanted a standard weighing time and I've decided first thing in the morning is best, hence why weighing myself this morning even though I'd done it last night.

Gonna weigh myself twice a week from now on. Monday and Thursday mornings straight after waking before I eat my cereal.

You're turning into hannah waterman

Your lighter in the morning for some reason, I think evening time is best for an accurate weight.

Not sure, ask steff.

DeanoVilla - 11/1/2010 09:16

Who the hell is Hannah Waterman?

dennis' daughter who lost about 20stone in a 2 months then dumped gary of eastenders, bit of a bitch apparently now

DeanoVilla - 11/1/2010 09:20

Well I'm not a bitch and would never have dumped Gary, so how can I be turning into her?

cause shes gone from a fun loving bubbly person so an arrogant rude cow, and from your last 2 comments i think my diagnosis is justified

i shall be at the gym this evening, if i have a stressful day i shall go to the spa afterwards

I'm picking up my new blind from John Lewis today which means I will now be able to excercise in my spare room without the embarassment of knowing all the neighbours can see me.

Unless you exercise naked that is, in which case they'd probably call the police.

One year on and I still don't own a set of scales so fuck knows what I weigh.

On the plus side last night for tea I had 2 pork chops, oven chips, 2 fried eggs and beans, followed by 3 pieces of shortbread for pudding.

Today I've got roast beef with broccoli, carrots, peas, broad beans, mashed spuds, roast spuds, yorkshire pudding, parsnips and gravy. Still some shortbread left but I might have low fat jaffa cakes for pudding just for dietary purposes.

Tomorrow I'm having my new discovery, chicken mole with spanish rice.

Might have some roast beef sarnies tomorrow too as there's bound to be some left. Always extra nice if you mix mayo and english mustard together....or mayo and horseradish. Mayo is extremely important if you're trying to lose weight - I've never seen a fat **** in a mayo advert yet anyway.

steff in your humble, which of the following 2 would be better for weight loss and "firming up"

treadmill (running)
cross trainer
exercise bike

at this moment in time i can manage doing 2 of the above for about 20-30 mins each

Benham - 11/1/2010 14:48

steff in your humble, which of the following 2 would be better for weight loss and "firming up"

treadmill (running)
cross trainer
exercise bike

at this moment in time i can manage doing 2 of the above for about 20-30 mins each

If you can manage 40 - 60 min, whatever time you have, divide by three, and then for each item of equipment do 30 second intervals, that will burn the most fat, and recruit the most muscle fibres from the different parts of the body involved.

BUT to firm up you should also be doing some resistance work, are you?

steff_the_villan - 11/1/2010 14:59

Benham - 11/1/2010 14:48

treadmill (running)
cross trainer
exercise bike

If you can manage 40 - 60 min, whatever time you have, divide by three, and then for each item of equipment do 30 second intervals, that will burn the most fat, and recruit the most muscle fibres from the different parts of the body involved.

BUT to firm up you should also be doing some resistance work, are you?

yeah do about 30-45 mins worth of weights after cardio