Great Britain | Page 5 | Vital Football

Great Britain

Sometimes when you see the demonstrators in our cities usually about problems abroad you wonder what on Earth they are doing here….

If it is wrong to love my country if it wrong to dislike the way it has gone over the last 30yrs dread the way it is going I plead guilty….

If it is wrong to love my country if it wrong to dislike the way it has gone over the last 30yrs dread the way it is going I plead guilty….

Your guilty plea will earn you a discount on your sentencing. You will be sentenced to indentured labour in our colonies for a period of 5 years.i reckon you would be a dab hand with a machete cutting sugar cane.

Your guilty plea will earn you a discount on your sentencing. You will be sentenced to indentured labour in our colonies for a period of 5 years.i reckon you would be a dab hand with a machete cutting sugar cane.
I should have added I am not into WOKE or Political Correctness etc.

Time we got another word for that overused Diversity one that means progress by merit not race or gender ..

Massive demonstration in London anti lockdown ,plus climate change etc…Do these people have no homes to go to and take enjoyment from others.

[QUyOTE="premier 1, post: 2904942, member: 53873"]Massive demonstration in London anti lockdown ,plus climate change etc…Do these people have no homes to go to and take enjoyment from others.[/QUOTE]

You and other selfish myopic bigots have taken more than just enjoyment from others with your voting habits. These people are actually showing concern for society and the environment. They are doing it for the next generation.

[QUyOTE="premier 1, post: 2904942, member: 53873"]Massive demonstration in London anti lockdown ,plus climate change etc…Do these people have no homes to go to and take enjoyment from others.

You and other selfish myopic bigots have taken more than just enjoyment from others with your voting habits. These people are actually showing concern for society and the environment. They are doing it for the next generation.[/QUOTE]
True Bear some have genuine concerns but others delight in causing Mayhem for the sake of it.I am thankful I do not live in a large city Demonstrations every week mainly on what is happening in other countries.

Greenpeace demonstrated against Tesco selling Chickens in various towns in Lancashire Friday obvious nothing better to do like work paid or voluntary.