Great Britain | Page 6 | Vital Football

Great Britain

The tail should never wag the dog but fleas on the dog's body should be treated before they infect the tail. You cannot kill two pigs with a forked stick on a Friday night

Yes if they would live their lives without trying to convert everyone else life would be a lot better….Once upon a time if something thought he was Napoleon he would be treated now those who said he was not Napoleon would be the ones in the wrong…

eI really worry about your ignorance of global impacts of local actions. Take global warming for instance.
Not at all but we have enough cranks of our own without importing more.
We all know natural resources should be used sparingly and cut down on plastic etc..A lot of people exploiting green agenda for their own gain….
A lot of these new ideas are counter productive and not thought threw.
If we stopped importing junk from China would help.

Why must we waste millions forcing companies to change shop layouts because mum and dad cannot say no to their spoilt brats..Talking of putting a tax on salted foods to protect the obese again have these people no self control and others who have pay as well.Our Nanny State.

Why must we waste millions forcing companies to change shop layouts because mum and dad cannot say no to their spoilt brats..Talking of putting a tax on salted foods to protect the obese again have these people no self control and others who have pay as well.Our Nanny State.
There are lots of adults that are obese, so it's not just spoilt brats.

Biggest issue is people being too lazy to cook.

You take after bfcpete! Must be a generational thing as I can cook (and am happy to cook) and can cook well. In fact I cooked tea last night.

It's certainly not a generational thing as I cook very regularly and am always creating new dishes as is Bear I know. It's down to sheer bone idleness. My brother is bone idle and has never cooked a meal in his life at the age of 56! His excuse? "Well, I can't do it as everything is ready at different times". Well guess what Bro? Turn the bloody things off then!

It's certainly not a generational thing as I cook very regularly and am always creating new dishes as is Bear I know. It's down to sheer bone idleness. My brother is bone idle and has never cooked a meal in his life at the age of 56! His excuse? "Well, I can't do it as everything is ready at different times". Well guess what Bro? Turn the bloody things off then!
On the whole it's a generational thing. There will always be exceptions.

I think it's more of a cultural thing rather than generational. Different values and all that..

You take after bfcpete! Must be a generational thing as I can cook (and am happy to cook) and can cook well. In fact I cooked tea last night.
Yet I am a geriatric. Have always cooked since I left home for Uni and all 4 of my boys are decent cooks too.