Grateful Dead at the Dentist | Vital Football

Grateful Dead at the Dentist

jokerman

Vital Football Hero
Just had my teeth cleaned at the dentist with a huge rambling version of New Speedway Boogie playing on the piped music all the way through it. Cool dentist or is this quite literally the end of the 60's? (I'm not bothered about band, myself).

Just had my teeth cleaned at the dentist with a huge rambling version of New Speedway Boogie playing on the piped music all the way through it. Cool dentist or is this quite literally the end of the 60's? (I'm not bothered about band, myself).

There's an independent radio station in Exeter (can't remember the name) that is often really good. One day when I was listening they played American Beauty all the way through with no interruptions. I was impressed!

I'm not too bothered by the band either, though I do enjoy listening sometimes, and am very interested in the history with Kesey and the Pranksters etc.

What about the 'Dylan and the Dead' record? Did you like that one?

As long as it wasn't The Beach Boys they would send me running faster than a slow drill.

As long as it wasn't The Beach Boys they would send me running faster than a slow drill.

Yes, you're young and free, but how will it be
When you grow up to be a man
(But singing in tight harmonies and sounding like a girl)?

There's an independent radio station in Exeter (can't remember the name) that is often really good. One day when I was listening they played American Beauty all the way through with no interruptions. I was impressed!

I'm not too bothered by the band either, though I do enjoy listening sometimes, and am very interested in the history with Kesey and the Pranksters etc.

What about the 'Dylan and the Dead' record? Did you like that one?
I had tickets for them in the Twin Cities but had to get back to the U.K and missed out. My friends said the sound quality was awful. Not the band's or Bob's fault, of course.

I had my teeth done at the hygienist the other week. Cost me £100 😒 and they kept trying to talk me whilst I had a mouth full of tools. No music either!!!