Grant Brown | Vital Football

Grant Brown

Along with Bossie, the only other Imp off the top of my head that was known to occasionally pass the ball harder than some could shoot with it.

Could anyone name every other ‘namesake’ (Brown) that Hoof played with or managed during his time here?

HOOF set to join Hall of Fame:

https://www.lincolnshirelive.co.uk/...l-news/its-massive-honour-grant-brown-2744173

Certainly well deserved.

Must ask though... Who else is currently in our Hall of Fame!?
There was a previous Hall of Fame created in 1996. Andy Graver and Tony Emery were the first entrants followed by Percy Freeman and John Ward the following year. Trevor Peake and Bert Loxley were added in May 1998. I'm not sure if there were any further entrants. As Scotimp mentioned, Colin Murphy was the inaugural member of the current version.

There was a previous Hall of Fame created in 1996. Andy Graver and Tony Emery were the first entrants followed by Percy Freeman and John Ward the following year. Trevor Peake and Bert Loxley were added in May 1998. I'm not sure if there were any further entrants. As Scotimp mentioned, Colin Murphy was the inaugural member of the current version.

Thanks, assume Murph was added to this version last year then when it started. Somehow missed this!