Grand Theft Auto 5 | Page 3 | Vital Football

Grand Theft Auto 5

I cant think of one single thing that I would queue up for days in advance or until midnight and then take days off work or spend hours doing ignorning my "life"

I cant, not even a new cheesecake shop offering all you eat...

I tried it once and it didn't work so never again.

When the Bullring first opened, the Curry's superstore there had an opening offer. Some amazing bargains, like PS3's for 60% off (when they had only just come out, so was unbelievable discounts).

Got there at 4.a.m to grab me a bargain, knowing the store opened at 8a.m.

Parked up, got out the car, got told they had handed out all the 'vouchers' already for the discounted items, got back in the car, drove home, got back into bed.

lol

Never again!

HAHA.

I just dont want anything that badly.

if there was a trip to New York going for £1 then MAYBE I would send the Mrs to queue...

DeanoVilla - 17/9/2013 22:07

I reckon men that don't play video games are just completely under the thumb and don't have time to, and are so jealous of us that do that they moan like little babies. ;-)

I totally agree, Deano. They're not real men, but merely an extension of their Wive's.

I prefer to choose what I do and when I do it.

I once got my mom to queue up in Dudley when an oasis album was released, why should we queue up ourselves when there are others to do it for us im damn sure Fear would agree with me on that!

DeanoVilla - 18/9/2013 13:37

Yeah but you get fanatics in everything. It's the equivilant of the full kit ****** who queues up outside the club shop when the new Villa kit it released.

I'm sure there is a vast proportion of society who would label us lot 'sad' and tell us to 'grow up' coz we spend a hell of a lot of time and a hell of a mlot of money watching 22 primma donna footballers kicking a bag of air round a football pitch when we could be doing more worthwhile mature things.

People like different things. Other people should get over it.

Ahem, what`s immature about getting shitfaced,swearing your head off at the match and singing silly songs to eachother ,for 90 minutes ?

:56:

LOL thats true that Club, there is nothing like beer and Villa songs ok maybe a five minute (2 minutes) bit of luvin, but this grand theft auto game does look amazing i might get this myself tbh and pretend to be a gangster innit

sirdennis - 18/9/2013 10:09

I much prefer some form of exercise over playing brain scrambling video games.

It makes me laugh when you walk past the game store and look at some of people shopping there.

To summarise. I don't like them.

And Deano you are wrong.

You assume that those of us that enjoy the odd game don't exercise much then? Why not do both, if you can and enjoy them? That's what I do. I can't exercise all y waking hour, it just isn't possible.

Plus I like to excise the mind as well as the body. Also Fear is correct, in that it does have some beneficial results. Have a read of this.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=video-games-make-treat-dyslexia

It must be true after i played the Mario Brothers every time i jumped a funny noise appeared and mushrooms was everywhere chasing me!

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 18/9/2013 14:12

sirdennis - 18/9/2013 10:09

I much prefer some form of exercise over playing brain scrambling video games.

It makes me laugh when you walk past the game store and look at some of people shopping there.

To summarise. I don't like them.

And Deano you are wrong.

You assume that those of us that enjoy the odd game don't exercise much then? Why not do both, if you can and enjoy them? That's what I do. I can't exercise all y waking hour, it just isn't possible.

Plus I like to excise the mind as well as the body. Also Fear is correct, in that it does have some beneficial results. Have a read of this.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=video-games-make-treat-dyslexia

No I don't assume that I was just stating what I prefer doing .

In all seriousness I'm not particularly bothered if people play video games or not. I do find it amusing when people constantly moan about getting candy crush requests and notifications then spend three months creaming themselves because a video game is coming out soon.

OK, sirdennis, you prefer running, but why laugh at the gamers you see? Those that enjoy playing them are doing no harm, and in my opinion it is better than vegging out in front of the TV, which many seem to find totally acceptable.

At least give it a go, then you can provide your objective opinion. Ironically, those mocking it here are being more childish than those playing.

Play fifa 13 and get hammered by some 10 year old kid online like i have and believe me it ain't fun no more, why is it kids are so great at video games than adults, i played my young cousen who is about 9 ffs i couldn't beat him on Fifa so i just said i did not want to play no more hehe

Clubpaver - 18/9/2013 15:01

Get a grip.
We`re only taking the piss.

You are, mate, as shown by the correct use of :56: . I've got no problem with that at all.

Others are being extremely judgmental. Don't people know yet - Geeks are cool and are taking over the Planet?

Good grief, I thought it was the meek who inherited the earth, not the geeks!

Right, I'm going to buy an xbox and a pair of glasses right now!