Grand National Tips | Vital Football

Grand National Tips

davem

Vital Squad Member
Anyone got any ?? Apart from the odd flutter at the villa I don't bet but have started to have a couple of quid on this now. I normally pick my horse on the following :

1, the jockey is wearing villa colours
2, the name sounds daft
3, the trainer has the same surname as me

So any further help would be ace :17:

Might as well pick one out of a hat! The national is an absolute lottery, okay the real long shots don't come in often, but any horse can fall at any time!

I won this last year with Aurora. All I did was pick a horse that had good prize money and lowish in the weights. I figured poor horses dont win loads of money, so they must have won some pretty decent races in their time. I also made sure he wasnt too young or too old (between 8-12 yrs I think is best). It also depends on how wet the ground is as well. Imagine a high in weights horse travelling all that way in thick heavy mud? Difficult task when another horse is alongside him carrying just 10 stone.

So all in all (my tips)

1. Look for a horse that has previous biggish earnings.
2. Look for lowish weights(especially if wet ground)
3. Look for a horse in his prime age(not too young or old)
4. Other tips is to look at previous history over fences(you dont want the prize money to have come from hurdles or flat races).

Good Luck! :70:

150 race horses die on british courses every year. DO NOT back this cruel sport. it is inhumane and is a very seedy 'sport'. them poor horses ARE stressed before they even start running. do not believe the hype that they enjoy running round being beaten, pumped with adrenaline and pushed to their limit. shame on anyone who backs this vile event/events

Family have gone for, Rainbow Warrior, Our Father, The Package, One in a Milan, Mr Moonshine, Rocky Creek, Tea for three and Shakalakaboomboom.

Here is a tip for ya, don't bet save ya money there its a win win scenario, or in my case i would like to try and go to a bookie and bet i don't win on my original bet maybe that may work?

Well I made £150 profit... which was nice.

My biggest bet was Double Seven which came in 3rd.

But I had small bets on 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th too. :-)

Bloke at the cricket club text me (among others yesterday)

"I told you all .I hope you had a decent bet on it what a price that was"

Turns out he knows a friend of the trainer who had been telling everyone all week the horse would go close.

One problem I wasn't at the club when he was passing on this news

:26: :26: :26: