Grand Designs? | Vital Football

Grand Designs?

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
Did anyone watch Grand Designs last night? If not, why not, are you gayers or something?

Usually interesting but this one was spectacular. The couple building a house were fab, the lad had been in Afghanistan and had one arm and two legs (below the knee) blown off.

Instead of capitulating and giving up, he'd learnt to use all different types of prosthetics and still did a great deal more than most bone idol fit people do.

He was a true inspiration, an absolute prime example of mankind at their very best.

I would recommend you try to find it online or on catch up and I defy you not to be impressed with the spirit of the gent.

I love Grand Designs so I'll keep a look out for that one.

The Fear - 26/9/2013 15:46

Did anyone watch Grand Designs last night? If not, why not, are you gayers or something?

Usually interesting but this one was spectacular. The couple building a house were fab, the lad had been in Afghanistan and had one arm and two legs (below the knee) blown off.

Instead of capitulating and giving up, he'd learnt to use all different types of prosthetics and still did a great deal more than most bone idol fit people do.

He was a true inspiration, an absolute prime example of mankind at their very best.

I would recommend you try to find it online or on catch up and I defy you not to be impressed with the spirit of the gent.

Yes Fear, watched it last night. Love the programme anyway, but last nights was especially captivating. The couple were a true inspiration, loved the house he built. The way they built a bathroom so they could shower together was nice.

You could get it on catch up on computer pride.

Agreed chico, love the show but that was the best just for how inspirational they were. Lovely couple, that could have ended them (or him) but instead they have made do and got on with life.

If and when I win the lotto, I'll be hiring that young gentleman to design and build my house!

I saw it last night. The house was nice but I've seen nicer on there, but the guy was amazing!

The houses are always such personal tastes though obviously Villan of the north.

Agree that I have sen others I'd prefer but I did like a good few elements of what they had done.

This is one of my favourite programmes. If I had the money I would love to have a project like the ones on grand designs. The best one I seen was when the build the house out of old tyres and literally filled them with horse shit and mud. Cost them next to nothing to build.

This one especially really got to me, you see all the whingy people in the world then you see a character like that and a wife/girlfriend who stands by him.

You on about the tyre one?

He had a wif and a daughter . He only seen his daughter at weekends. Didnt have a pot to piss in and then went ant built a fantadtic house out of whatever he could get his hands on. That for me was the best episode that I'd ever seen

no, the one above, military dude, both legs and one arm blown off. Inspirational how he has dealt with it.

did anyone watch it last night? the one where the hippies converted a massive barn. Worst one i have ever seen and the building was shit. It looked better as a run down barn.