Grand Designs? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Grand Designs?

Wurzel - 6/11/2013 12:14

Your gay if you don't watch an interior design show? WTF.

:17: :17: :17:

No idea to be honest, must have been the mood I was in! :57:

Watched it last week and it was a gay couple. They renamed the place from Christmas Farm to Two Cocks farm and brewery.

Was a stunning building from the outside I thought astonion, very different but fit the landscape well!

No, not yet Lee, on sky+ for my delights! Re-visited one wasnt' it?

from what i gather JF it wasnt a revisited one... though i think i'm recording the wrong thing haha!!! im recording more 4!! just realised. Shit! in that case i havent seen any new ones.

if i have got it right then its a barn conversion (you might enjoy it from our conversation yesterday) but i thought they could have done a much nicer job.

im confused. if im recording the ones that are on more 3 now, is that the current series?

if it is then yesterdays is about a barn and its crap. But thats my opinion, you might like it JF

The Fear - 6/11/2013 14:34

Was a stunning building from the outside I thought astonion, very different but fit the landscape well!

No, not yet Lee, on sky+ for my delights! Re-visited one wasnt' it?

Yes was stunning, just goes to show if you have the money what can be achieved.

would be a total dream to do something like that. As you say, if you have the money, the world really is your oyster. Not that I'm sure what the heck that saying means, I've never tried or wanted to try an oyster !

One day before I snuff it, I'll do something I hope! Used to renovate etc but would love to do a total project. But only if and when I have the money (the stories of woe, not having project managers and running out of dosh get a bit daft on Grand Designs at times!)

Yeah, you might be looking at the older ones I think Lee?!

The current series has been on four. Last night was a re-visit to a place built in Spain. I find these ones boring, I've watched them already and the re-visit isn't until 10 mins from the end and doesn't very often cast any new light on stuff. They could do a compilation of a few to make it better.

JF... when is grand designs on... what channel and what time? im going to go on my sky+ app on my phone now and record them

The current series is on Wednesdays on channel 4 at 9pm, though I think next week its changing to 8pm.

chicovilla - 7/11/2013 13:46

The current series is on Wednesdays on channel 4 at 9pm, though I think next week its changing to 8pm.

yeah you're right. 8pm next week and i think its the last one of the series

just seen mate. Not keen on those ones either for the exact reasons you put. I cant believe i have been watching old ones thinking they were a new series!